with so many crying raid is too hard

Tallman
Tallman
Potential Threat
Joined May 2011 Posts: 78
with so many crying raid is too hard, those that found  way around the issues, built smarted, drove better, worked through the problems, etc.  also those that decided to move forward instead of just quiting, giving up, or telling others to boycott this raid because it is too hard for them.  any way kixeye can set an example here, end the event 1 day early.  U gave them something, why not take something.  can we make this raid/ event 1 day shorter for those that did not whine and cry.  just asking and hoping
  • jack the reaper
    jack the reaper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 343
    what ?   and why ?   and what did kixeye give us?  Im just not getting what ur after in this post 
  • BattleHymn
    BattleHymn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 168
    I suppose English is not your native language. Mine neither but thats not relevant. 'Shorter' means less time to achieve your goals. Why is a shorter raid helping us, the players who solved the puzzle, build and drove better?
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 203
    I'm quite tired of all the whiners too, and yes not much worked as intended in the start (like always) but now are it easy going and if you have build the required ships like Buccaneer and/or Hydra are the raid going smoothly - and NOOOOO it's not sure u can do it for free, but it's your decision to play this game or not...!

And yes. English is not my native language
  • Adom_M
    Adom_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 461
    Posts like this really get me annoyed. The OP has managed by the looks of things, to get the required hull and weapons built ready for the raid. Thats all really good for him, he probably coined the builds and has coined his points.
    Thats all good for him and his choice.

What annoys me is that although his posted expressing an annoyance at other players lack of ability compared to his own, what he is actually doing is boasting how brilliant he is so F**K the rest of you plebs.
    The most annoying part for me is that he is trying to tell us that he is a great designer and driver, where infact he most likely did what most of us do, and go to the TFC page, watch their vids and copy their build designs.

Never lose sight that this is a game, its not life and death!!!
  • white-shark1979
    white-shark1979
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 325
    The real deal is like this, lots of players did not build buccs ready to do 80s or S campaign from varios reasons and now they hit 60s hard way, me exemple is same like most players , i have only 2 buccs fully build with charged armore(now is nerfed 90% kix way to bring happines) and 2 buccs no armore, i cant hit 80s so im down to 60s. KIxeye nerfed charged armore with a good reason , in my opinion in skirmish raid kixeye have a bad revenue with income since raid wos more easy then this one and they need to make it up some how, thats how it so much anger in players zone
  • Chuck Energy
    Chuck Energy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 45
    so with what jfk (above) says I guess the real question is how much longer till all u players have had enough and start standing up to this only one way to do it???
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 203
    Adom_M said:
    Posts like this really get me annoyed. The OP has managed by the looks of things, to get the required hull and weapons built ready for the raid. Thats all really good for him, he probably coined the builds and has coined his points.
    Thats all good for him and his choice.

What annoys me is that although his posted expressing an annoyance at other players lack of ability compared to his own, what he is actually doing is boasting how brilliant he is so F**K the rest of you plebs.
    The most annoying part for me is that he is trying to tell us that he is a great designer and driver, where infact he most likely did what most of us do, and go to the TFC page, watch their vids and copy their build designs.

Phuuuu he's butthurt...

Well...I'm not a whale coiner and not even a big coiner, but yes I have coined 2 x 2 days build and rest is from FM tokens. I don't have a Hydra fleet only my 4 Buccaneers and are now at 119 mill points and still climbing...! 
    I use crews... Creeping Death are good for me :)