IronClad

Digger_D7
Digger_D7
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 366
So who is using this and is the offer they have out worth the deal?
  • JamesMcFarlane
    JamesMcFarlane
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 394
    When kix is selling things it's because whatever it is will be usless very soon and you will have wasted your hard earned cash agai and again. 

FIX this game as it is full of glitches and bugs. DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT CAUSES MORE GLITCHES AND MAKES THE GAME UN_PLAYABLE FFS! why do you do that when you have been told by almost everyone that plays this game Grrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP MESSING US ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JamesMcFarlane
    JamesMcFarlane
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 394
    it may be good for this month but you bet it will be usless for the next part of this raid cycle.
    FIX this game as it is full of glitches and bugs. DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT CAUSES MORE GLITCHES AND MAKES THE GAME UN_PLAYABLE FFS! why do you do that when you have been told by almost everyone that plays this game Grrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP MESSING US ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,274
    I had 19 spare ironclad refit tokens so I added some peak cannons to mine. They do reasonably well in tier 6 targets. ( About the same as my 3 zelos do in the same targets).
  • Digger_D7
    Digger_D7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 366
    yea i might just wait and see what can get in raid.