Hydras Lair with 3 Ships on Auto FREE on map repair (if you have the right goodies)

Roman Lisyansky
Roman Lisyansky
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 132
edited 13 Jan 2018, 12:47AM
The build is at the end of the video.
If you cant read the builds in the video here are they using BP designer

Lead Ship:

eNqrVkosys0vKlayirYwM7TUsTAzMojVUSouSE3OTMwBCRtbAIUNzQwMdAxNLS1BhKmOsbkxkDCzMAUqLU9NLMjPA6k0NDM01cFDGBjrGJpYWgD1ZJTm5Hi6KFmZGJpb6CglZyaD7Tc3NY6tBQC+lSS1

Other two ships:

eNqrVkosys0vKlayirYwM7TUsTAzMojVUSouSE3OTMwBCRtbAIUNzQwMdAxNLS1BhKmOsbkxkDCzMAUqLU9NLMjPA6k0NDM01cFDGBiDCaCejNKcHE8XJSsTQ3MLHaXkzGSw/eamxrG1AL0cJKk=

• klington
    klington
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 533

Nice. Could u share the built?. Ty

• Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    Yes please share build
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,960
    klington said:

Nice. Could u share the built?. Ty

It is shown towards the end of the video.
  • Roman Lisyansky
    Roman Lisyansky
    Minor Nuisance
    the build is at the end of the video
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 372
    and the build is unreadable 
  • Roman Lisyansky
    Roman Lisyansky
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 11:37PM
    Angus_B said:
    Lead Ship:

eNqrVkosys0vKlayirYwM7TUsTAzMojVUSouSE3OTMwBCRtbAIUNzQwMdAxNLS1BhKmOsbkxkDCzMAUqLU9NLMjPA6k0NDM01cFDGBjrGJpYWgD1ZJTm5Hi6KFmZGJpb6CglZyaD7Tc3NY6tBQC+lSS1

Other two ships:

eNqrVkosys0vKlayirYwM7TUsTAzMojVUSouSE3OTMwBCRtbAIUNzQwMdAxNLS1BhKmOsbkxkDCzMAUqLU9NLMjPA6k0NDM01cFDGBiDCaCejNKcHE8XJSsTQ3MLHaXkzGSw/eamxrG1AL0cJKk=
  • Steve Rade
    Steve Rade
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 262
    nice but it doesn't say what CIC module used Huggys doesn't have that item yet. What is the CiC used?
  • Roman Lisyansky
    Roman Lisyansky
    Minor Nuisance
    nice but it doesn't say what CIC module used Huggys doesn't have that item yet. What is the CiC used?
    its Siege CIC  
  • Steve Rade
    Steve Rade
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 262
    its Siege CIC  
    Thank You..
  • stuart.dowling.54
    stuart.dowling.54
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 74
    Nice vid. And well done getting those built in time.
    To build the fleet I need 35mil points (3 rad armours and a siege CIC).
    Given I'm on 4.7mil, and my 2 90% completed buccs might as well be parked up - that's a long way away using IC in 60's. Unfortunately my bucc build isn't perfect, but there is no room for error in the current setup - being slightly off makes the targets unplayable.
    Good luck to you though - I'm sure if I do get those built in time for the next raid kixeye will fundamentally change something and I'll be back to square one but no other path appears open.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,339
    Which Siege CIC?

The Aegis?

And can someone refresh my memory on how to use those links? Thank you

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,960
    Which Siege CIC?

The Aegis?

Go to the Shipyard and paste the link in the "Share" menu

And it looks like the Siege Capacitor CIC. Which gives you some extra radioactive range making it easier to outrange the DoT Emitters and Legion Blunderbuss Turrets.
  • Roman Lisyansky
    Roman Lisyansky
    Minor Nuisance
    Which Siege CIC?

The Aegis?

Go to the Shipyard and paste the link in the "Share" menu

And it looks like the Siege Capacitor CIC. Which gives you some extra radioactive range making it easier to outrange the DoT Emitters and Legion Blunderbuss Turrets.
    Yes, I am sorry for not clarifying, it is a Siege Capacitor CIC
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,339
    Excellent

• Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 440
    Thank you for these insights. It will likely be useful for anyone who is still playing this game during the next raid.
    Paulholio
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,723
    bob-armor said:
    So what does this say about the Bucc's effectiveness if as the auto hull people are getting hours of damage autoing while the skill hull can auto for free?
    It's kixeye's typical design, completely f***ed up as usual. It's just like the current garrison cycle, where a stacked fleet of 2 zelos and 3 monos can cruise through a 115 with little to low damage, while IBs get completely wrecked.
    Omae wa mou shindeiru.
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,478
    LOL and here we are driving the auto hull... while the skill hull is the auto hull,,, kinda ironic.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Alex11111
    Alex11111
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 521
    yes, where is bucanneer, we all built that garbage toilet and it's failing, show us bucanneer driving pls!
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,289
    bob-armor said:
    So what does this say about the Bucc's effectiveness if as the auto hull people are getting hours of damage autoing while the skill hull can auto for free?
    You have to take into consideration that we got the hydra a few weeks later then the buc and were also able to rank the bucs in vxp weekend...  This 3 ship fleet is technically the same as a 5 ship buc fleet in its target....   each is balanced to the current progression of the hulls that we have.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 727
    The "auto" hull always sucks and is no guarantee to actually be able to auto targets. Empyrean sucked. Sky sucked. Hunter sucked. Bucc sucks. The "skill" hull is more tedious and time consuming to do targets but is always the better choice.
  • Anthony Prewecki
    Anthony Prewecki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 341
    The "auto" hull always sucks and is no guarantee to actually be able to auto targets. Empyrean sucked. Sky sucked. Hunter sucked. Bucc sucks. The "skill" hull is more tedious and time consuming to do targets but is always the better choice.
    wrong skys are grate better than phos 

and as for this raids u have to win 35 million points to build this fleet to auto so having to refit during raids so spend spend spend and u can auto for free what a joke 

• kixeyeuser_1412358654072_100008197471919
    kixeyeuser_1412358654072_100008197471919
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 71
    good you postet it on weekend, so they can not hotfix the target :smile:
  • frederik.christiansen.986
    frederik.christiansen.986
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 32
    Strange.. my one Hydra keeps getting stuck on a structure conflict at the entrance in HYDRA LAIR.. .. so I cant just auto it but have to control it.. and I get 4 coins damage when controlling and 2 coin damage on auto.. LOL.. 

Does any others have problems with fleets getting stuck on structure conflict in the HYDRA LAIR
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,252

these builds do the hydra and every 80 set free rep. its the 10% range outranging the red drop bouy.

builds are the same except the antis are different. 
    i have 2 x hydra with 2 phaly 4 on each, and 2 x hydra with 2 x sprints on each. i did not want to mix the antis on my fleet

• KPTNTDDY
    KPTNTDDY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 71
    why not having a dedicated cm ship? That would safe a specials slot for the ships with guns?
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    KPTNTDDY said:
    why not having a dedicated cm ship? That would safe a specials slot for the ships with guns?
    the flag will be as it will be having a different cic. so the guns will have a lower range. the flag wont fire with the other 4 so i am making that the countermeasures ship. but for now the antis are on the individual ones there as the ships split off and do thier own thing on auto. so at least they have some anti cover.
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 574
    KPTNTDDY said:
    the flag will be as it will be having a different cic. so the guns will have a lower range. the flag wont fire with the other 4 so i am making that the countermeasures ship. but for now the antis are on the individual ones there as the ships split off and do thier own thing on auto. so at least they have some anti cover.
    knowing that you will make the flag a cm ship with a different range, im curious how you would build it...any ideas yet?
  • Blackknight452
    Blackknight452
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 180
    Angus_B said:
    no it isnt copy the code and paste it into your shipyard in game

blackknight

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 10:54PM
    Shadow527 said:
    KPTNTDDY said:
    knowing that you will make the flag a cm ship with a different range, im curious how you would build it...any ideas yet?
    yes of course i have. its saved in my ally page i posted this tuesday.

No automatic alt text available

in case you are wondering.. the 1 gale is in case i ever decide to enter a DUB
    and the CiC is the mercy one btw