you need more money?

SERYAND
SERYAND
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 28
i use 10 caretakes lvl 6 today on sentinels 150 and lost them not by the time but you kill the caretakers easy guest what you cheating on us for sure.
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,190
    Hi SERYAND, sorry for the frustration you're experiencing. Can you please explain a little bit more about what happened exactly?
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • SERYAND
    SERYAND
    Potential Threat
    on that 10 caretakers i use diferente tech and they died easy event start south or north all the same dead easly so fix that or remove 150 sentinels once for all .
  • ChrisV444x
    ChrisV444x
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 407
    mine are a lvl higher then last week, with 1 extra max lvl tech added   and they die faster, running same pattern everything the same but the stuff is dying faster. Something fishy going on 

• CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,190
    Any chance you guys can record a video showing this behavior?
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • SERYAND
    SERYAND
    Potential Threat
    Chrisv444x you have 100% sure something is going on this sentinels 150 and who made video on this sentinels 150 with 1 caretaker plz explain that to all players

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Lol sai post video already he did base with 1 caretaker... smh

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 743
    Kix have done somthing to the 150s dureing the day. I did 4 of these this morning without much issue. Just tried another and lost 3 caretakers then ran out of time.. Typical kixeye interfering and changing bases mid day like always.
  • gazza7
    gazza7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 4
    i'm same caretakers die to easy lvl 6 an dead less than 1 minute 5 of them

• Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 226
    main problem i have is the vidicator has 1 bar life left by the time my troops load, needless to say cannot do base with equipemnt left to work with

• Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 226
    well have given up for now on caretaker bases, running 3 caretakers , 1 at a time, trying to keep them close to units waste too much time, so run out of time, hahahahah if only my units would work like the videos

• charles brown
    charles brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 23
    i have a problem to by the time i deploy the unit the unit provided in the square is out fighting and lost half its health the 2 caretakers i use die very quick and the unit provided is dead before the 2 caretakers are dead a waist off time trying to do them lev 6 and 2 tec on them

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,578
    Perry299 said:

Sai cheats, lol. Either that or Kixeye gives certain people easier bases. What he does is impossible with the bases I'm doing. I usually end up with about 5.5 hours of damage on 6 level 5, except trying to emulate Sai with one to start made me run out of time with 7 hours damage, having to regroup with the other 5 after the first was quickly destroyed by the Avalanches that can't be one shot when targeted directly like Sai does. His layout is clearly different.
  • NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 520
    CM_Burny said:
    Any chance you guys can record a video showing this behavior?
    see this is the issue mant ppl complain and you ask for a video look at the programmer stop ripping ppl off it may not be YOU but somebody does this stuff on purpose youre loosing more ppl than gaining this way
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    Perry299 said:

Sai cheats, lol. Either that or Kixeye gives certain people easier bases. What he does is impossible with the bases I'm doing. I usually end up with about 5.5 hours of damage on 6 level 5, except trying to emulate Sai with one to start made me run out of time with 7 hours damage, having to regroup with the other 5 after the first was quickly destroyed by the Avalanches that can't be one shot when targeted directly like Sai does. His layout is clearly different.
    Trust me he dont cheat, we have gone back and forth on bases in the past and i have gotten the best before, he just has more time than me to strategize....
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Xeno Phon
    Xeno Phon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 504
    100s also acting juiced up.

Gotta love a game where you aren't sure if the bases are jacked up deliberately or its yet another glitch.

Help improve War Commander, do not coin until positive changes are made.
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,578
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

Trust me he dont cheat, we have gone back and forth on bases in the past and i have gotten the best before, he just has more time than me to strategize....
    I figured he doesn't really cheat. There's slightly different layouts that make a big difference, it seems. The two avalanches on the way to the seeker nearly wiped out my single Caretaker trying to do it his way. I have to target the absorption turret behind the Avalanches to one-shot them. The only way I can do them is to just pick them apart with 6 Caretakers and get about 5.5 hours damage. Sai does seem a bit better than me at strategizing and micromanaging different units, but I still take pretty good measures to minimize damage taken and get drastically different results.