Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 98
So if this is the case where are the points?:
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 600
11 Jan 2018, 8:15PM edited 11 Jan 2018, 8:40PM

Captains,

We are making a series of changes in January’s event “Zoe’s Gamble” based upon your feedback.  

Any player who had the C1-C charged armor equipped on a hull prior to the announcement of the armor change is going to be compensated 500,000 event points per armor equipped as compensation for the changes.  These will be compensated by end of day tomorrow.

The points paid out for hitting the Tier 6 and Tier 5 Targets is going to be increased for higher level players.

We have also increased the set bonus for the following target sets: 

Tier 6 from 400,000 to 600,000

Tier 5 from 20,000 to 40,000

The 25% discount on the price of the Hydra Siege Cruiser will remain discounted for the entire duration of the event now, instead of only for the first 36 hours.

Thank you again for all of your feedback.

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,693
    They were given out earlier today. If you did not recieve them, send in a ticket.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • mars1201
    mars1201
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 55
    if i didn't get them and i didn't spend enough for ticket ????????
  • Killersproot
    Killersproot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 32
    500k when they cost us 12 millions point last raid!! pff

• Vince Hathway
    Vince Hathway
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 61
    I didn't get anything either.
    I have sent in a ticket but as always I will get a reply when it is too late.
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 950
    Not knowing when (or if) they arrive and there is no pop up etc how the heck are we supposed to know if we received them or not.
  • Typhoons
    Typhoons
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2,403

@fulcrumer said:
    Not knowing when (or if) they arrive and there is no pop up etc how the heck are we supposed to know if we received them or not.

There in lies the rub.It will be pretty difficult for us to prove they didn't award the points,and all they have to do is say yes you were awarded the points.

DoomRooster said
    This Warn You 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 16,280
    Anyone that had the C1C installed on a hull prior to the armor announcement received the 500k.  If you think you didn't get the points you'll need to send a ticket if you can.
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,478
    Time for a new ticket.. i am becoming a pro now.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!