DARTS recruiting active players any level

BlueBallsPirate
BlueBallsPirate
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 15
we are a support alliance and we move between worlds weekly. We work with SEAEA which one of top in leaderboards. The only rule we have is get a minimum of 500 alliance points a week and try to get all points before raids. those who get points recieve help with anything they need before those who havent gotten any points. The bigger players will try and help everyone in events after they finish theirs. message me for more information or to request joining 
  • Michael.Cox78
    Michael.Cox78
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    can i hit sea  alliance 

• BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    no they aid us with things we need and we aid them when we can
  • BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    we are basicly a sister alliance to them. we recruit people and they send people to us. when some players get better fleets or better at hitting bases some of them move to seaea if an opening is available. we have very few players over lvl 100 but the players leaders we have are very skilled and have some decent fleets
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,680

Disappointed to see darts aligned with seaea...darts was a clean fun group several years ago when they hung out in 187.

Meep!
  • BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    to each his own. I find no problem with seaea and we are still a clean fun group. just because we help them and they help us doesn't change the alliance itself. 187 is our home sector and we visit it once a month. 
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488

Disappointed to see darts aligned with seaea...darts was a clean fun group several years ago when they hung out in 187.

Old MacLightning had some farms.....

• leo1071
    leo1071
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 102

Disappointed to see darts aligned with seaea...darts was a clean fun group several years ago when they hung out in 187.LofLLightningStrike said:

Old MacLightning had some farms.....

I agree there Mad_Scientist Darts were & technically still are RBT's sister alli but i guess times change RBT are back in 187
  • BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    we will be visiting 187 after raid for a week. that is without seaea unless some of them follow us. i understand not everyone gets along with seaea but i dont see any of the "dirty" gameplay you guys make out they have. theyve been nothing but helpful since i joined darts and darts still is a clean fun group. but like i said earlier in this post, to each his own