General warning to all from myself to all players poll

Times have Changed
Times have Changed
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 728
edited 12 Jan 2018, 1:32AM
I tested out the Harvesters tonight and they where buffed beyond belief this what concluded 2 different tests first was an 80 last time I hit one was only 2.5 to 3 hrs repair.

General warning to all from myself to all players poll 41 votes

I took over 10 hrs of damage in the first 15 minutes
26%
EQUINOX 600duane.farthingdestroyers xMagnus3500BatteryChuckergeotkuMrHrundelDoooM4UJim BoGlowlightLee Van Cleef 11 votes
Testing one 8o then hitting a coop 90 I took over 15-24hrs repair in first 30 minutes
2%
Times have Changed 1 vote
I Got nailed by argo Fleet when trying event
26%
toolmanxiiiChRisC_2o0oMaster of WarringSexy FoxyI Can Haz Fun 77catsbychloemiuEric Rawlinskixeyeuser_1373417300226_2266_831396557GxKDemopans 11 votes
Im not gonna even bother with thsi event.
43%
gary.87Zomboy21Jonnyd1Kristo58JustSomeOneUnknownHlias SchumacherJames HoughtonMaster BakuTaishoarcanixjzzmBlue BearOutlaw825thedle.siebenPaul Crowe65AirChronicPugdogblack145dregport 18 votes
  • Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    Testing one 8o then hitting a coop 90 I took over 15-24hrs repair in first 30 minutes
    I also got argoed on way home by another fleet so ya the calculations are total loss of 3 fleets around 24-48hrs repair bill I'm going to go play something else instead of this event and let it pass while fleets repair.
  • catsby
    catsby
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 30
    all four fleets traveling with my jav got aggroed and I couldn't keep pulling them all back. got close to two days repair which effectively takes me out of the event. Thank you kix, i'm spending my money elsewhere this weekend. 
  • Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain

@catsby said:
    all four fleets traveling with my jav got aggroed and I couldn't keep pulling them all back. got close to two days repair which effectively takes me out of the event. Thank you kix, i'm spending my money elsewhere this weekend. 

Trust me buddy I'm on the same page and that is exactly what happened to me except is b*******. Kixeye should have never ever ever did what they did to the players and this just proves that desperation stinks when they have to go get this low and low ball is players trying to find something else to play for a while.

• Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain

I was hitting Harvesters at first was on second one, when same thing happen to me so. I let the other 2 fleets go not by choice, and consitrated on the Argo that nailed my top Fleet Of best ships still took me almost 5 minutes in battle, by the time I piloted my Main fleet I had lost 1 of my other 2 fleets both to Argo one survived that Harvester 80 the other survived the level 90 the 3rd was also nailed by Deceiver 90 and lost it's own battle so that is 3 fleets 1st fleet 19hrs All Axis all exophase equipped Axis Ships that I controlled lost 2 of 6 ships, Second was Axis Xeno mixed one that was hitting level 80 Harvester took 18hrs on full auto and finnally 3rd was 14hrs so that put me down for just over 2days lol I'm also out for remainder on event as well thanks to Devs at kixeye.

• toolmanxiii
    toolmanxiii
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 818
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 7:06AM
    caught by a lvl 70 harvestor . while chasing a vega 55... 15+ hr repair ..not fun .
    My Accounts> TexasSniper  100 Joined Dec 2012 (Deleted by kixeye update oct2013) ScatterBrains 1100 FB hacked and lost ???2014. Me Born in 600 before the insanity. still hoping the Dev's will pull their heads out of the mud and really look at the game . 
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,538
    catsby said:
    While I agree that the aggro is overkill, setting up yourself like that is your own fault.
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,100
    catsby said:
    While I agree that the aggro is overkill, setting up yourself like that is your own fault.
    Maybe, if you have a weekly/fortnightly/monthly report that you guys send to Kixeye/CM CHRIS, maybe you could point out to them how much the player base really hate the fact that 80% of the fleets flying about have some sort of aggro on them
  • Kristo58
    Kristo58
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 119
    näää The Elder Scrolls Online has better event now :) :) :) 
    ID 6520574    Sagittarius
  • catsby
    catsby
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 30

@karthik Gopalan said:
    catsby said:

So you took four of your event fleets, at once, on your jav and they are all dead ? Why would anyone even do that ? That taxi does not need four fleets to protect it. my jav is low level. I protect it with a low enough fleet such that there is no aggro. Even if it dies, its no loss to me. It's a freakin taxi !! Some funny choices you make and wonder why you got killed and blame kix. SMH

In hindsight, had I known the aggro was overkill, I would not have brought my convoy out like that, but the need for mineral ore is real and I needed additional fleets to collect resources. A harvester 100 gives up quite a bit of res. Could have let all that res go to waste, but how else can one upgrade to bridge VIII with a billion ore?

• Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    catsby said:

@karthik Gopalan said:
    catsby said:

So you took four of your event fleets, at once, on your jav and they are all dead ? Why would anyone even do that ? That taxi does not need four fleets to protect it. my jav is low level. I protect it with a low enough fleet such that there is no aggro. Even if it dies, its no loss to me. It's a freakin taxi !! Some funny choices you make and wonder why you got killed and blame kix. SMH

In hindsight, had I known the aggro was overkill, I would not have brought my convoy out like that, but the need for mineral ore is real and I needed additional fleets to collect resources. A harvester 100 gives up quite a bit of res. Could have let all that res go to waste, but how else can one upgrade to bridge VIII with a billion ore?

Agree, I was traveling to collect res after each kill In my sector Ring. Stinks of Desperation it does. If kixeye would a at least posted a message in Briefing about Them turning Argo up all the way. We would a never got caught up, and I was paying attention to surroundings.  I did notice Kixeye Turned up the Argo on the harvesters and the Buffed them even more today not a supprise (As i watched a few people try them again) there someone needs to pass info and put tickets into kixeye about these issues. We as Players Deserved Compensations for Lack of communication Between Players=Company. I myself will not tollerate such BS behavor from a company nether, I will continuse to put this app on back burner as the sectors are now DEAd due to everyone that tried event got Argoed in my sector so tell me again how this event was worth out times.

• Glowlight
    Glowlight
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 301
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 9:50PM
    I took over 10 hrs of damage in the first 15 minutes
    I tested out the Harvesters tonight and they where buffed beyond belief this what concluded 2 different tests first was an 80 last time I hit one was only 2.5 to 3 hrs repair.
    I can attack lvl 100 ancient harvesters with a lvl 89 fleet consisting of a mk 3 paladin, 3 guardians mk 3, and 2 Enforcers mk 3 and i only take 12 hours of repair, not that bad for the point payout, you guys just need to work on getting better fleets and weapon combos. And the only reason I have this fleet is because of intense farming.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,722
    catsby said:
    Maybe, if you have a weekly/fortnightly/monthly report that you guys send to Kixeye/CM CHRIS, maybe you could point out to them how much the player base really hate the fact that 80% of the fleets flying about have some sort of aggro on them
    Agreed. And on top of that the sheer number of aggressive fleets out there is quite substantial at any given time. It's actually quite rare now that I feel safe (from AI fleets) to jump my javelin into the space between solar systems. Most of the time I park it near the edge of one.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Master Baku
    Master Baku
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 339

When someone gets on here and says I took 12 hours of rep and it's ok it leaves me in shock. Yes we been dealing with longer and longer reps this last couple years but it's getting absolutely absurd when we see 12 hrs as ok. Lol. Game needs reworked badly. Or shut down just so kixeye quits toying with their players anymore. Can you. To this event? Yes. Do I have the fleets? Yes. The ability aka skill to strategically kill the event targets? Absolutely..... What am I playing this weekend? Not vega.

• Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain

@Master Baku said:
    When someone gets on here and says I took 12 hours of rep and it's ok it leaves me in shock. Yes we been dealing with longer and longer reps this last couple years but it's getting absolutely absurd when we see 12 hrs as ok. Lol. Game needs reworked badly. Or shut down just so kixeye quits toying with their players anymore. Can you. To this event? Yes. Do I have the fleets? Yes. The ability aka skill to strategically kill the event targets? Absolutely..... What am I playing this weekend? Not vega.

Yup agree completely, after testing my Second level 86 mixed Fleet. It was the Argo that didn't allow me to fully test my Favorite Fleet this time around Accept on a fleets that I knew it would barely survive but decided to Argo me instead lmao. I don't see fairness in Bad Business Practices near lol. I'm done as well. I tested Harvesters 70-80 solo targets with current fleet levels 86 the repairs on those were a bit high but doable but Argo is what killed the buzz for me and my stash I had saved up over time.

• Pugdog
    Pugdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 101
    catsby said:

@karthik Gopalan said:
    catsby said:

LVl 45 planet strike mineral ore fleets ! only takes an evening of grind for half that amount and no AGGRO fleets.
  • DiabolicEsper
    DiabolicEsper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 341
    took an hour and 45 minutes from a Ancient Harvester 70, and that was with 5 hours left on the timer for the event, roughly translates to 10% Total Fleet Health, my fleet is also All Xeno and AXIS, with a Mark 1 Paladin, 2 Mark 3 Punishers and 2 Mark 3 Guardians, My Guardians are fitted with Non Resistant Tungsten 2s with Exophase 2 x 2, XenO pulse x 3 and a Xeno seeker 2, my Punishers are Equiped with Diffuser 3 x 2 and EXAL Talonite 2 x 1, with Xeno Armored Thrusters and Xeno Dis Cannon x3 and one Xeno Seeker 2, My Paladin is fitted with Fury Drones 1 x4 and Fury drone 2 x 2, with Normal Agility Field generator, and Harmonic Chase 3, the point payout was a solid 100k which is what Ancient Reaper 80s give out during Alien Strike.
  • Dman1983
    Dman1983
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 129
    bnot being funny seems to me kix wants everyone to spend on repairs your bound to get hit by aggro fleet when they start 3 or 4 events some days at the same time its getting to a point where its just over kill now why do we need so many events going at once and thats not including vsec runs either it has nothing to do with someones fault for having more than one fleet out so it gets hit the main problem is so many events and vsecs running at same time that give aggro when your trying to stay clear from them its just retarded now.
    d richmond