Are you losing interest in this game?

• Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 600
    Yes
    though i agree pretty much a generalized poll wont help anything we all know kix dont really care what the players think anyhow.
    I agree, I guess Vega Conflict and War Commander keep their wallets full, so F the battle pirate players.
  • david.drake.9678067
    david.drake.9678067
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 659
    Yes
    way too time consuming and fed up with what i must built being dictated. I want to play your game my way not the way you now dictate.

• KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,119
    Yes
    Rapid obsolescence, poor quality control, massive swings in PvP, content overload and complexity are ruining the game.

But very poor communication (worse than ever) and intolerable pressure to coin are killing the game fast. 
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • Mexico78
    Mexico78
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 30
    Yes
    Less chores. err nope, I'll think you'll find they are up 10 fold.
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193
    Yes
    This company has a major leadership issue. It doesn't have a clue about how to run a business or make it's customers happy. I've never heard of a company selling broken products, never fixing them, and still staying in business this long. I guess you can't blame Kix for doing what they do. We let them.
    I agree.  There are so many negatives but the company doesn't fix them...they add to them..
  • Quit Playing
    Quit Playing
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 723
    Yes
    this game has been disintegrating for the last 3 years, and almost 100k in people have left in the last 3 years.
    to think the harder the game gets the more that seem to leave. oh well so much for that.
  • Grumpy_Eagle
    Grumpy_Eagle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 182
    Yes
    same here , my fleets already are useless again, can't build fleets for new raids, simple because there is NO feedback about any new raid. Armor of enemy is going up and my fleets are getting weaker and weaker.... no fun in this game anymore , it's already death but keeping alive by coiners.
  • Chuck Energy
    Chuck Energy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 45
    Yes
    another question to u all that said yes if u shopped in a store that did this to u would u continue to shop there???? I do not think u would!
  • kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 122
    Yes
    Angus_B said:
    the biggest mistake to my mind is the introduction of charged armours,   if you don't have them then you can't get them without large amount of coins
    I agree. The manipulation of basic armors which were won in the FM or raid that have become 'Limited' is in itself wrong. Not only do we have to raid for a specific hull/weapon and now the armor at a minimum of plates.Oh, and now we have a Tac to raid for too .
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Yes
    No suprise the gap is that big...193 to 17.....you would think kix would consider some of the feedback...
  • Brendan T
    Brendan T
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 250
    Yes
    Mother kixeye been **** this game for months now. Indecisive decisions.. Lying blatantly and just corporate bullsh**t taking the fun and joy from game. I have more chores on computer with a soon senseless game then i do taking care of my house... 

Says alot. 
  • Joseph Gordon
    Joseph Gordon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 238
    Yes
    They have removed the strategy from the game. You either have the newest toys fully built with the ability to refit at a moments notice. Or you don't and you're f***ed.

By continuing to up the damage output and armor levels and more crazy off the wall special abilities over and over and over again Kixeye has removed the ability for any older tech to have even a fraction of a chance without hundreds of dollars for repairs. Rather than introduce small changes to balance the game and increase the fun they swung for the fences and have continued to increase the power creep between the have and have nots.

Truth is they likely never really cared about the balance in the game anyway, its about money and he bottom line. Sure their motto may sound good in theory but that just isn't the way business works.
    BP: GI-JOE
    Current level: 65
    Current sector: 302

gpjacobs said:

PS In keeping with the company's new desire to rename important elements of the game, may I make so bold as to suggest changing Energy to a new element: "Windmillium."

• Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Yes
    They have removed the strategy from the game. You either have the newest toys fully built with the ability to refit at a moments notice. Or you don't and you're f***ed.

By continuing to up the damage output and armor levels and more crazy off the wall special abilities over and over and over again Kixeye has removed the ability for any older tech to have even a fraction of a chance without hundreds of dollars for repairs. Rather than introduce small changes to balance the game and increase the fun they swung for the fences and have continued to increase the power creep between the have and have nots.

Truth is they likely never really cared about the balance in the game anyway, its about money and he bottom line. Sure their motto may sound good in theory but that just isn't the way business works.
    I deff agree with strategy being out the door.  Power creep is so high basically 1 ship can wipe a base out with very little damage taken.  It seems as if any tech beyond the last 6 months are basically useless and it's the low levels/new players that suffer.  
  • kixeyeuser_1375899974939_12324_161649786
    kixeyeuser_1375899974939_12324_161649786
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 560
    Yes
    yes because kixeye is doing everything possible to force players to coin or fall way behind. They are the sole reason of power creep, they create it, they come out with a new ship the latest and greatest and then change the targets so basically keeping the damage dealt and received the exact same except for now you need to coin the new ship fleet.. 
    "Known issue, WORKING AS INTENDED"
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6,990
    Yes
    Not much to say.

My lack of playtime and participation in various events and the lack of coin purchase for 8-10 months should speak loud enough.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • Jonathan Joseph Schale
    Jonathan Joseph Schale
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 474
    To be honest... Yes.  And this raid series really seals the deal on it.  Its come to the point that it takes too much to keep up.  Even though they say they are trying to make it less chores.  In actuality... the chores are not being reduced...
    Level 103 Edward_Teach [No Current Alliance - Not Looking for One]
    Recent Hulls: Courage, Vassago's Icebreaker, Icebreaker, Monolith, Liberator, Harlock's Cannoneer, Cannoneer, Zoe's Retribution, Valiant, Pride, Empyrean, Zelos, Ironclad, Retribution, Fury, Tideseeker, Malice, Vendetta, Vanquisher, Tigershark, Apollo, Phantom Tigershark, Phantom Nighthawk, Phantom Spectre, Revenge, Punisher, Vasago's Punisher; Harlock's Citadel, Citadel, and too many others to list.
  • Taihlo
    Taihlo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    Yes
    There is nothing as frustrating as getting the best ship you can outfitted and ready to go, then find out you can't take it into certain battles?  It just makes the game less and less enjoyable if you can never achieve anything... Would that make the game easier? Sure, but if  you can't dedicate $100s to this, they just don't want you playing...
  • kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    kixeyeuser_1394199261612_599659758
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 74
    Yes
    It feels like Kix start every day thinking about how to make more money from us... they don'tr realise that if they make a good game with happy players then they gonna get more money... 
  • Rockdalian
    Rockdalian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 207
    Yes
    Yes, it's chore pirates; not battle pirates. We want to battle each other not hit the same computer controlled targets over and over. IT'S BORING!
  • Mexico78
    Mexico78
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 30
    Yes
    another question to u all that said yes if u shopped in a store that did this to u would u continue to shop there???? I do not think u would!
    well, i stopped shopping in this store back in May, but just as if this game was a store in a shopping center, i still look as i walk passed :)
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,416
    No
    Raid is easiest one in a long time, stop your whining...
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • Polyeidus
    Polyeidus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 171
    Yes
    Games should be fun, not just an addiction. Kix made this difficult raid even more so with bugged tech that they can't or won't fix. For too long, I've been trying to come up with reasons to keep playing. I'm so close to the end of that quest that the recycle base option is now just around the corner.
    Battle Pirates player since 2011. ID 1,039,890.
  • R.Melli
    R.Melli
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 78
    Yes
    sucks when u get ripped off by kix put out bait let u coin then rip you off when they change things that cost coin 
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 409
    Yes
    It feels like Kix start every day thinking about how to make more money from us... they don'tr realise that if they make a good game with happy players then they gonna get more money... 
    it is easier to sell 1 million things for 1 dollar than  1 for 100thousand but here are always a few that will pay the 100 thousand
  • bill.wendel.75
    bill.wendel.75
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 40
    Yes
    I took a break from the game for about a month and got bored one day and logged in to find a new fleet of Zios ships with the Flag. Still don't have a lot of interest in the game tho. BP isn't as simple as it used to be. I work all day long and don't want to come home to work in a game.

I remember when during a raid there were over 100k logged in and playing. Right now I'm looking at 39k. Throw in the fact that when I do want to go base hitting I can spend 30 minutes and not find a single base that's not already flattened. Where's the fun in that?
  • LF-LittleFoot
    LF-LittleFoot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 50
    Yes
    Angus_B said:
    the biggest mistake to my mind is the introduction of charged armours,   if you don't have them then you can't get them without large amount of coins
    I would love to agree with you but you have to look further back then charged armor. When kixeye introduce Limited anything thats when things went down hill. I understand why for the Proto Nemi but it should of stayed with them kind of hulls HellStar etc. Changing of the format of players hitting rough same lvl players 5 below n 5 higher. That was balance now its so unbalanced in so many ways. Kixeye would have to retrace their steps back 5 years to make real "BALANCE"....  adding to raids with campaigns now too crazy. Only certain hulls can do certain targets. Raids every single month. They adjust damage to targets and say oops weeks later. they do it to make money for that couple weeks then go back and do a hotfix ( FM TARGETS). Even though A lot of players get lag n stuff happens during an event but doesnt happen regularly its the Players Computer or Internet provider Excuse. Kixeye doesnt want to take blame for their property which is their servers. Prizes use to be fiesable amount to redeem and now they are so high that it takes alot of coin either for the instant repair fleet or grind to smaller targets for little points so u cant even get the right stuff. Co-op and prepping targets FM n even in some raids non existent to help out the lower levels. Kixeye wonders why people turn to hacking or exploiting glitches for points in events which they created so really not players fault the glitch is there. Even a bit back when kixeye introduced the Alliance tag and benefits started to go way down. Bubble buddying, gunboat guards and medal crap. It was way much easier when u joined a group put tag in your name and you went sector to sector killing other bases and clans. not for points or bonuses or medals cause it was fun. Raid every 3 months gave time for people to get things built and ready. Back then if u left the game  for a vacation u come back and still good to go but now u leave for a day or two ur behind worse off if it is longer good luck trying to get current
    *** LittlePaws ***
  • midnews
    midnews
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 137
    Yes
    Angus_B said:
    Maybe not the charged armors, but making the charged armor, and many other things one offs...  Where you need millions of points for each piece.  Go back to winning an armor and being able to use it as you will.
    DedDude_K 
This discussion has been closed.