500,000 gifted points

BigWilly2018
BigWilly2018
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 19

I'm just wondering it there is going to another screen like in bounty for the 2500 points. Also has anyone got theirs?

• R.Melli
    R.Melli
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 78
    this offer is bull chit they took our money and think this is a good amount of compo i say they can stick it 

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,997
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 10:26PM
    It will be given out by the end of today. It should just be added with no pop up.
  • RandySpeedo
    RandySpeedo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 222
    This is a bit off topic, but this is a quote from a post on one of the FB pages I am on.

"You cut my armor by 90%. You owe me 90% of the points I spent to obtain them. You owe me 90% of the time I spent fitting them."

To this I agree, 500k points is a sad excuse for compensation. 
    500k is a square kick in the gibblets. worst raid evah,worst nerf evah
  • BigWilly2018
    BigWilly2018
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 19

@The_Vengeful_One said:
    It will be given out by the end of today. It should just be added with no pop up.

Was just asking. I shall get my ticket ready as they never give right amount. I'm hoping it goes by per armor and not which ship. Because last weekend I put 4 on my ironclads from the campaign tokens

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,328
    Also, to double the damage this raid is doing is total BS. Now instead of a 60s set every 4 hours, it'll be over 8 hours. Thanks for Fing us over.
  • rayden
    rayden
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,194
    I'll take all the 500K points the other guys don't want
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 808
    rayden said:
    I'll take all the 500K points the other guys don't want
    That is not the point, they were very expensive last raid, and not the easiest to get and they nerfed them 16 hours before the raid started, under the guise of tuning the content. After seeing how well those armors preform, I have zero interest in getting either them, or Rad charged armors, for the next 3 raids of this series. 

500k per armor built, and they were something 12m last raid, each, at 1 day 10 hours per, is a shameful excuse for compensation. 
    Been playing too long
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    This is a bit off topic, but this is a quote from a post on one of the FB pages I am on.

"You cut my armor by 90%. You owe me 90% of the points I spent to obtain them. You owe me 90% of the time I spent fitting them."

that only plays if they weren't going to get the armor if it came out with the new stats
    but they were
    they were going to get it anyway
    they were going to spend 27 hours or so putting each one on their new hulls
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain

that only plays if they weren't going to get the armor if it came out with the new stats
    but they were
    Do you mind editing some? I am having trouble reading what you are trying to say.
    Been playing too long
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

but they were
    Do you mind editing some? I am having trouble reading what you are trying to say.
    The request to refund points is only valid if the player was not going to redeem the C1-C if it had been released with the new stats.
    Anyone who says they wouldn't have gotten it and not put it on their ships for this raid is not being honest.

better?

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Chuck Energy
    Chuck Energy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 45
    what is interesting is the moderators can take u off the post show u ship builds fake that they care but when u want some info on some actual crap the company has dome all they can give u is a one liner this or that it is amazing how fake this company is  but i hate to say it but you the payers made them this way always needing more never a slow down moment enjoy!
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    what is interesting is the moderators can take u off the post show u ship builds fake that they care but when u want some info on some actual crap the company has dome all they can give u is a one liner this or that it is amazing how fake this company is  but i hate to say it but you the payers made them this way always needing more never a slow down moment enjoy!
    I believe you've had enough coffee for today.....
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,493

but they were
    The request to refund points is only valid if the player was not going to redeem the C1-C if it had been released with the new stats.
    Anyone who says they wouldn't have gotten it and not put it on their ships for this raid is not being honest.

better?

Here is a possible solution: 

1. Take your 5 pieces of stinkin' armor I won back.

2. Give me 50 million raid points for compensation for the raid points I used last month NOW..

3. Give me one 7 day ship build token for the shipyard time I spent equipping this junk NOW.

4. For all the raid time I spent last month winning this crap armor I will let you slide. 

better?
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    why should they compensate you for something you would have acquired and used anyway?

what else would you have been using this weekend? D5-C? lol
    how do you think that would work?
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain

but they were

better?

Yes better.

I didn't say refund bud, but their "Compensation" as listed here, https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/724109
    is a poor response to someone who had to spend 1 day 10 hours per armor to build, and something like 12m points per armor to get, last raid. 
    Been playing too long
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

but they were

better?

Yes better.

I didn't say refund bud, but their "Compensation" as listed here, https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/724109
    is a poor response to someone who had to spend 1 day 10 hours per armor to build, and something like 12m points per armor to get, last raid. 
    And you're saying you wouldn't have spent the same amount of points in the last raid to get the armor if it had been released with the current stats?
    You're also saying you wouldn't have opted to put that armor on your raid ships in preparation for this weekend if they had been released with the current stats?

I don't believe you.  You would have done everything the same if they had been released with the current stats.

Looking at the original stats, if you believe that - had they had left it alone  - they wouldn't have adjusted the damage from these targets up significantly, then you haven't been paying very close attention over the years.
    As it is, not having this armor pretty much means you're not participating in the upper tiers of this raid.
    What they have said is that if they had not reduced it the stats on the C1-C, they would have felt compelled to increase the damage from the targets accordingly and even the lower tier targets would have been out of reach of those who don't have this armor.
  • caederus
    caederus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 760
    Yeah... I got the points for 3 of the 4 pieces I had equipped. <golf clap> I'm going to enjoy the weekend with my family

My advice to new players: "Delete the game from Facebook, change your email on Kixeye to [email protected] and scramble your password. then just turn around and forget this place even exists. You will be better off."

• FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain

but they were

better?

Yes better.

And you're saying you wouldn't have spent the same amount of points in the last raid to get the armor if it had been released with the current stats?
    You're also saying you wouldn't have opted to put that armor on your raid ships in preparation for this weekend if they had been released with the current stats?

I don't believe you.  You would have done everything the same if they had been released with the current stats.

Looking at the original stats, if you believe that - had they had left it alone  - they wouldn't have adjusted the damage from these targets up significantly, then you haven't been paying very close attention over the years.
    As it is, not having this armor pretty much means you're not participating in the upper tiers of this raid.
    What they have said is that if they had not reduced it the stats on the C1-C, they would have felt compelled to increase the damage from the targets accordingly and even the lower tier targets would have been out of reach of those who don't have this armor.
    "What if" scenarios is not something I am debating. It is a matter of what I paid time to get, and time to build, to have it changed on me. I am well aware of tuning, and the good and bad things of it being done/not being done.

Simply put, the armor is not what I paid for, and while I am not asking for it to be changed back, I am saying that their "Compensation" is not good enough.
    Been playing too long
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

but they were

better?

Yes better.

"What if" scenarios is not something I am debating. It is a matter of what I paid time to get, and time to build, to have it changed on me. I am well aware of tuning, and the good and bad things of it being done/not being done.

Simply put, the armor is not what I paid for, and while I am not asking for it to be changed back, I am saying that their "Compensation" is not good enough.
    to say you would have been satisfied with the old stats but more damage from the targets
    and are not happy with lower stats and lower damage from the targets is.........illogical
  • Popeye Sr
    Popeye Sr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 12

By George, I think you've got it!  That is exactly how I feel.  No, I wouldn't have spent the additional hours trying to get the C1 C armor if it had today's stats.  I wouldn't have spent anywhere near as much coin repairing my fleets trying to get them either.  AND, I certainly wouldn't have wasted the extra time to put them on my Buccaneers.  As it is, for this raid, my Ironclads with Rad Plate III (x2) do way better than the Buccs do.  They can actually complete 2 sets of the 60s and only have about 3 hours repairs.  The Buccs can complete 1 set of the 60s and have 4-5 hours of repairs.  The 4 Buccs are all ranked to 51% or better, the Ironclads are all skulled.

Kixeye cut way too deep on the stats of some very expensive armor.  To compensate us at only 500k event points per piece of installed armor is beyond a joke.  5M event points for each piece we busted our butts for last raid would be more reasonable but still not very fair to the players.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 1:49AM

By George, I think you've got it!  That is exactly how I feel.  No, I wouldn't have spent the additional hours trying to get the C1 C armor if it had today's stats.  I wouldn't have spent anywhere near as much coin repairing my fleets trying to get them either.  AND, I certainly wouldn't have wasted the extra time to put them on my Buccaneers.  As it is, for this raid, my Ironclads with Rad Plate III (x2) do way better than the Buccs do.  They can actually complete 2 sets of the 60s and only have about 3 hours repairs.  The Buccs can complete 1 set of the 60s and have 4-5 hours of repairs.  The 4 Buccs are all ranked to 51% or better, the Ironclads are all skulled.

Kixeye cut way too deep on the stats of some very expensive armor.  To compensate us at only 500k event points per piece of installed armor is beyond a joke.  5M event points for each piece we busted our butts for last raid would be more reasonable but still not very fair to the players.
    I can get more points with my buccs with the new armor in that amount of time from the elite target
    can you?

and for you to claim that you would not have purchased the ballistic charged armor in the last raid if it had the new stats is an obvious case of 20-20 hindsight.  Tell me, what armor did you put on your assault fleets (phoenix/skyfire)?
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 260
    500,000 points for fitting a Nerfed C1-C armor that took 1d 15hrs to build is a joke.

I built 7 so that's 3,500,000 points...  Keep your points.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,997
    Points have been distributed, please add further discussion to the  event discussion thread or the charged armor thread. 

Closing.
This discussion has been closed.