wishlist

Luke_J397
Luke_J397
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 59
what would make pvp more fun is if we could have a volt that protects you resources and the higher it go the the less you lose  so its basically a no loss of recourse but the attacking play still gets the equivalent amount without stealing you resources no losses for the attacked one  ............also can we have not just a gear store,,,,,,, but a  perches weapons store for gold lest light it up 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,008
    This mechanic would be highly exploitable as it would allow players to hit the same base over and over again and gain a lot of resources extremely quickly as some of the resources would be created out of thin air.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Luke_J397
    Luke_J397
    Potential Threat
    they explicit it now with low level basses, and there still would be a time were you could not attack the same bases so no way off what i am talking about i am saying the victim dose not lose a lot of there resources there protected by a volt building and the attacker wins what they normal do  the game play would be more fun and encourage pvp war fear i do not attack as i do not want people attacking as i lose to many resources if my resources  were mostly protected i would fight more ..... u could not exploit any more then what big dog plays do now
  • Luke_J397
    Luke_J397
    Potential Threat
    or another way when you attack some one you win medals not resources that would be your only reword now metal  or oil or thorium but high medals than normal 
  • Luke_J397
    Luke_J397
    Potential Threat
     whops win medals but NO resources