Base Upgrade XP

BullinAmingVase
BullinAmingVase
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 27
I have a problem whereby my base upgrades do not always give me XP.

The only way for me to guarantee a payout is to be online and upgrade for free in the last 5 mins.

I have tried playing through FB Gameroom, through facebook itself...via Chrome and Firefox...and direct from Kixeye site using Chrome and firefox.

I logged a support call and was told it is a browser cache issue blah blah....which it isn't cos I have tired several browsers and cleared or ignored cached info and Gameroom doesn't even use cached info.

Kix took a snapshot of my xp and monitored and cos they saw my xp increase occasionaly.....cos I was online duh!...they say it isn't an issue.

The support dept clearly don't want to know or have no answer...or just cant be bothered cos I only coin rarely....lol

**** frustrating. OK, the building upgrades , but I must have lost at least 600,000,000 xp ...I am level 44.

I don't mind if Kix don't have an answer....but just tell me that...don't **** me around and avoid the issue...and they should READ what the issue is and updates that are added instead of wheeling out the same nonsense, repeating the same old crap making it obvious they have paid little or no attention to the issue.

I cannot be the only one ....

becoming increasingly bored with it.......can anyone suggest a similar game that works?
  • acid.burner.52
    acid.burner.52
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 92
    same here but it ok... you have advantage being low than higher when it come to the PVP events

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,210

This has been around forever......

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • REDGambit
    REDGambit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 234
    Been going on for well over a year if not 2 years.  Not important enough to be fixed.  You'll just be what level you are for a long time but still have a stronger base.  Some one will attack you and be shocked.  You might even be called a cheat.  Do not worry.  Just have fun.  If it was important to them they'd fix it.
  • BullinAmingVase
    BullinAmingVase
    Potential Threat
    REDGambit said:
    Been going on for well over a year if not 2 years.  Not important enough to be fixed.  You'll just be what level you are for a long time but still have a stronger base.  Some one will attack you and be shocked.  You might even be called a cheat.  Do not worry.  Just have fun.  If it was important to them they'd fix it.
    Yeah...I hear you.  But why they cannot simply acknowledge the problem instead of BSing is annoying.
  • USJuggernaut
    USJuggernaut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 369
    *Spoiler Alert* IT'S INTENDED!!! It's to reward the heaviest of coiners. The folks that drop a couple hundred bucks per building to upgrade. It's been this way for 2-3 years, countless tickets and everything else. The response is always, "we're aware but we've got bigger things to fix." LOL...
    WC Name: JUGGERNAUT but you can call me Juggs. Lvl: 44. Sector: Good question. Playing this INFURIATING game since summer 2012.
  • KoRuPTeD
    KoRuPTeD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 52

@acid.burner.52 said:
    same here but it ok... you have advantage being low than higher when it come to the PVP events

Exactly!

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,588
    REDGambit said:
    Yeah...I hear you.  But why they cannot simply acknowledge the problem instead of BSing is annoying.
    I'm pretty sure that they are fully aware of the fact that this issue has existed in the game for a while as it has been reported many times before on the forums. My guess is that this bug is very low on kixeye's priority list as it doesn't really affect the game that heavily and there are few other points that happened to be placed higher on the priority list.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • BullinAmingVase
    BullinAmingVase
    Potential Threat
    *Spoiler Alert* IT'S INTENDED!!! It's to reward the heaviest of coiners. The folks that drop a couple hundred bucks per building to upgrade. It's been this way for 2-3 years, countless tickets and everything else. The response is always, "we're aware but we've got bigger things to fix." LOL...
    I suspected as much and that is what I put in the ticket I raised.
  • Mad bomber
    Mad bomber
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,300
    This enables you to be a bad **** lower level.Dont sweat it,its just a number anyway.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • Bradbunch1234
    Bradbunch1234
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 308
    I was told it don't really matter after a certain level when I sent in a ticket a year ago. I am level 45 and have been daily player for 6+ years. I certainly am a strong player now though. My base is nearly fully upgraded and there are many players 3+ levels higher then me with a crap base compared to mine. A few have told me they have only been playing a few years and they are at my level lol. Coin matters in this case for sure. I was also told you must be on-line when an upgrade completes in order to receive the XP for it, but I can not always be on-line for that. You either pay when it is close or be there at the exact moment the upgrade completes. And it does matter to many players who wish to earn the respect of others which is often giving to high level players. Many consider you a great and mighty player at a very high level when this is not always the case. It can take a year to go up one level after reaching a certain high level (That is about my average, or even more then a year), but for coiners it can take mere weeks or months. So the newer guys can pass the 6 year players in no time with the right amount of coin. Then the smaller level non-coiners can brag when they crush the high level bases with ease. This is a free pay to play game lol.
  • BuckMann
    BuckMann
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 349
    This as with many useful features have been broken for some time. They have fallen by the wayside. Kix does not fix anything anymore. They just come out with new stuff. It's a shame they're just letting their game rot away.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,538
    I made some observations about this in another thread .....

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/5850963
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator