Phalanx Bases.

Swiffer091
Swiffer091
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 40
When will Phalanx bases come back?? i have way to many phalanx that need tech and  it's a pain doing 90s for just 15k medals . and phalanx tech haven't been in the event store for awhile. so when will the bases for phalanx be back on the world map?
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 687
    We just had a Corpus Event where there was tons of Corpus tech given out.   
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Swiffer091
    Swiffer091
    Potential Threat
     MajorAzhole said:
    from a lottery system, which didn't guaranteed a phalanx tech every roll.. 
  • Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 549
     MajorAzhole said:
    yeah 
    got only about 3 techs for phalanx 
    i have 28 lol
    RFT admin

• NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 520
    i agree we those bases and a way to pick what tokens we want i hate the lotto when corpus base are on the map 
  • Swiffer091
    Swiffer091
    Potential Threat
    Sarkis 2 said:
     MajorAzhole said:
    yeah 
    got only about 3 techs for phalanx 
    i have 28 lol
    Sounds like what i got, but i still have 46 more phalanx that need tech and i dont have the time to be wasting on 90 medals for a lousy 15k 
  • PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 723
    agree we need phalana bases,,bcz,,78k medals is way to much,to buy 1 tech,,,and in last event it was lotto so its  bs anyway,,,PHALANAX BASES,,WOULD BE GREAT!!
  • ali33166
    ali33166
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 43
    we need PHALANAX and TECHNICAL bases ASAP bcz they  are most commonly used now
  • NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    i want phalanx and technical tokens base where you only get those tokens

• Buzz Raines
    Buzz Raines
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 16
    I understand we just had an event that was a lottery for the phalanx tech but I did not get one of the Open Field techs. I only got very little of any Pha;anx tech at all. Some players loaded up on it. How or why is that possible?
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 687
    When will Phalanx bases come back?? i have way to many phalanx that need tech and  it's a pain doing 90s for just 15k medals . and phalanx tech haven't been in the event store for awhile. so when will the bases for phalanx be back on the world map?
    You know what, I've changed my mind on this.  You are right, there is not enough phalanx tech, and the gear store currently has tech for all Gen 1 units from all three factions, EXCEPT phalanx tech.  wtf?
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • TruthHurtsRealBad
    TruthHurtsRealBad
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 69

If you paid attention you would know that kixeye had tried very hard to put a bottleneck on the phalanx and it's tech. They know it is a all around great unit and it's used extensively

The phalanx bases have been BY FAR the least spawned bases of any of the faction 1 units

The phalanx was one of the only faction units whose tokens weren't a prize for an Invasion

They def wanted to keep the strength of these units minimized for a reason

• NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior

If you paid attention you would know that kixeye had tried very hard to put a bottleneck on the phalanx and it's tech. They know it is a all around great unit and it's used extensively

The phalanx bases have been BY FAR the least spawned bases of any of the faction 1 units

The phalanx was one of the only faction units whose tokens weren't a prize for an Invasion

yup it because they kick **** at almost everything

• Swiffer091
    Swiffer091
    Potential Threat

yup it because they kick **** at almost everything

The Bases will be spawned when the unit starts becoming useless!
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,370
    Wouldnt mind seeing these back on the map,could use some phalanx tech.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • Swiffer091
    Swiffer091
    Potential Threat
    Now that kix is releasing this new infantry unit, watch them start dropping the phalanx bases!
    Heck they might have the tech in event store this time around
  • Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 226
    will need all the phalanx tech you can get, after event, BREACHERS (next gen COLOSSUS) will handle the phalanx, lol,  this unit is what you will needing tech for.
  • Swiffer091
    Swiffer091
    Potential Threat
    Trent Bain said:
    will need all the phalanx tech you can get, after event, BREACHERS (next gen COLOSSUS) will handle the phalanx, lol,  this unit is what you will needing tech for.
    That's if kixeye actually decide to give us the phalanx tech again at a fair price.