improvements in the drops when this maximum level

kinha.kliver
kinha.kliver
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 11
Good afternoon, I just put the spartan zk to lvl 20 and because I keep gaining his trokens from the corpus fraction, it should not stop and I just came from the others that are not in lvl 20, every mistake that stays in this game that loses its essence, for which forum they will not carve their players ...
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 645
    What does this mean?  Are you making a suggestion, are you saying you get better drops now, are you just whining?  I can't even figure it out.

Whatever it is, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with strategy.
  • eric.ogle.1232
    eric.ogle.1232
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 88
    when you do the 100 bases you keep getting the tokens for the units that are maxed and it shouldn't be that way we think , it should give tokens for the units of need , not the units that have the maximum tokens . this is what  the person was saying
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,699
    What does this mean?  Are you making a suggestion, are you saying you get better drops now, are you just whining?  I can't even figure it out.

Whatever it is, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with strategy.
    He explains and issue where he gets Spartan ZK tokens even when he have got the unit to max level. I have discussed this issue with another player and it appears to be a design flaw with lottery system that you can get duplicate prizes.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.