hello commanders please the help :)

Egypt solider
Egypt solider
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 3
edited 11 Jan 2018, 10:51PM
hello commanders i hope the help in my problem that my game when it open no buildings  view and all the game show loading symbol without worldmap i can sign  to.
i in sector 44 my ID: 14691902 
Professionalhttp://null
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,266
    This is an indication of major lag.  You can wait it out or you can refresh.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • KirbySockRobber
    KirbySockRobber
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,149
    I am also getting this. For two hours now when I eventually wait it out and manage to get game to load then the save icon NEVER goes grey. This in turn sticks me on loading if I attempt to leave base. Also get a 2033 error after waiting on loading screen for a certain number of time.
    Every hole is a goal!
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,266
    Its a pain in the backside for sure.  Today Im able to get in without wait, but who knows what tomorrow will being.  Ive had to change my VPN and DNS address to get through on a clear data stream. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • KirbySockRobber
    KirbySockRobber
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,149
    CyberToad said:
    Its a pain in the backside for sure.  Today Im able to get in without wait, but who knows what tomorrow will being.  Ive had to change my VPN and DNS address to get through on a clear data stream. 
    Last night it took me 1h 15m of constant refresh and had a total of 23 dc in three hours. Never had it that bad. I don't know anything about DNS or VPN, so I won't even pretend to know. :D lol
    Every hole is a goal!
  • Egypt solider
    Egypt solider
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 3
    the solve in clear your browser from history 
    Professionalhttp://null