Zoe's Gamble - January Event Discussion

• ump5
    ump5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 58
    "CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017Posts: 598
    As with previous Events,  there are features in the targets which make them ship specific.  

The Buccaneer target has features that will jam the weapons of Hydra,  and like wise there are features in the Hydra target that will jam the weapons of the Buccaneer."

Major_Rampage

I and many others did both targets with fangs in first skirmish raid before we had the MK1's built, but now you locked the guns on our bucks so we can't do the hydra target for the bonus this is not fair as we took more damage, we could at least do it with the other fleet for the skirmish. As i recall one was an auto fleet and the other was a skill fleet to do for free if was skilled enough. But Both fleets could do the raid targets... when did this change?
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    really kix.. all you have to do is tone down the damage of the dropped pods..   and this raid can be salvaged.. 

its doing way too much damage.

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,526
    Well you won't see a MOD touch this one,  after the last debacle on the FM lol.  My opinion based on my results is they did not.    Just comes from many cycles on B sets over last day.
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • Tunamad
    Tunamad
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 35
    Sitting this gay 1 out Kixeye. Seems there will be a reckoning on this quarters P/Ls. 

• MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 199
    Stupid question, But can we atleast have the charged armour redemption limit increased to 10? even if its just the ballistic charged. 5 just isn't enough for a fair amount of players
    Mayor of the QR -- OI_Legend
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 808
    I was doing 65's, with two buccs, for one to one and a half hours damage. Then they posted they upped the point payouts for certain targets and then I barely survived a 65. Over three hours repair. I figured maybe I was just tired. This morning I tried another 65 and barely survived. Over three hours repair. My driving and pattern didn't change. Why the extra damage?

If it's going to be three hours per 60s target, it will take all day to do one set. This raid is a wash.
    Chances are, this will get merged into the main thread. But I will have to agree, damage has gone up on 60s. I have video proof of my Ironclads doing the entire set and the damage has gone up by about 15-20m compared to that video. If I get the time, I will do a follow up video, and post here.
    Been playing too long
  • Angra
    Angra
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 123
    I would just like to thank kixeye for finally pricing me out of the game.I have been playing since the days of the black water. The game is no fun anymore, it's just a chore.

• Chuck Energy
    Chuck Energy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 45
    this is posted on the game now 

Captains, due to your feedback, we are increasing the points paid out and completion bonuses in the Tier 6 and Tier 5 targets. 
    We are also making the 25% discount on the Hydra Siege Cruiser available for the rest of the event!

You can not kill the targets but if u spend enough cash we will give u more points and we have slitely turned up the damage so get your ships out lets go?????
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,680

Always been this way.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Yes, when they posted that about the point increase is when I noticed the huge damage increase. No, my build did not change so you can't say it is my build. They doubled the damage. Too many posting they can auto 60s with irons so they doubled the damage.
  • chunnder
    chunnder
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 115
    Three bucks no charged armour just about do A set with good driving, standing at 28 mill slow repairing. 
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,043
    ump5 said:
    "CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    As with previous Events,  there are features in the targets which make them ship specific.  

The Buccaneer target has features that will jam the weapons of Hydra,  and like wise there are features in the Hydra target that will jam the weapons of the Buccaneer."

Major_Rampage

I and many others did both targets with fangs in first skirmish raid before we had the MK1's built, but now you locked the guns on our bucks so we can't do the hydra target for the bonus this is not fair as we took more damage, we could at least do it with the other fleet for the skirmish. As i recall one was an auto fleet and the other was a skill fleet to do for free if was skilled enough. But Both fleets could do the raid targets... when did this change?
    The Hunters did not succeed in the fangtooth depths campaign.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,043
    Yes, when they posted that about the point increase is when I noticed the huge damage increase. No, my build did not change so you can't say it is my build. They doubled the damage. Too many posting they can auto 60s with irons so they doubled the damage.
    To reiterate: I have seen no change in the damage.
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    xXMSE69Xx said:
    cant even hit a 41 with cannoneers without huge damage what KIXEYE you catering to the big guy and **** the little guy my money spending on this game has stoped until you can inclide the little guy

I have news for you..they don't cater to anyone, 

They do not play the game therefore they are clueless about most things in it :(
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    With 49k points..... what does that tell you?

Besides the "you suck" comments - tells me that nobody gives a royal crap about the raids anymore.  Time to fix the problem!
    Your sector isn't active then. I have roughly 3M and I'm 48th place lol (I'm not in world Alpha)
    what is the difference in alpha? Other than it is most populated world for raids

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader

its not impossible to lick piss off nettles

Doesn't mean I want to do that though ;)
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    We have also increased the set bonus for the following target sets: 
    Tier 6 from 400,000 to 600,000
    Tier 5 from 20,000 to 40,000
    You still CAN"T FINISH TIER 5 Level 41 WITHOUT GETTING YOUR FLEET DESTROYED!!!!

Please use the proper pronoun... That should read "*I* still CAN"T FINISH TIER 5 Level 41 WITHOUT GETTING *MY* FLEET DESTROYED!!!!"

Since there is no such word as CAN'T ... I am not sure what you are saying?
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 198
    Hee hee now they up the damage on the upped payout targets, wow they are super stoopid.
  • SelcukMPerin
    SelcukMPerin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 5
    Seems that the resistance of the turrets on targets 61 to 65 have increased since yesterday. I was able to finish targets with 65-80% of damage and how I'm almost 90% and I have not changed any attack tactic.
    On the other hand I have tries a tier 7 81 which after few minutes decided that I could not even touch it with 4 -5 go! Is this really intended? Iin World A sector 99 and have not yet seen one player attack any level 80 targets? If this is what you really want, than it might be time to quit playing and go find something else to pass time with.
  • rebecca.g.banks
    rebecca.g.banks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 75
    There is no way to fix this mess.
  • davyjones419
    davyjones419
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 8
    I'm a lower level, have ironclads and a fleet of punishers that I wanted to try out. Every one of them couldn't make it past the first turret in a 41. I've just been using my fangs in the campaign instead. The targets are for level 90+ apparently
    Punishers die at the first turret but what's the build on your fleet of ironclads? I can kill 41s on auto with roughly 5-6 minutes repair using 1 ironclad
    I've got a new build im about to refit, current one is just the cannons with ss5 al3 cs5 and rc. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Jimbo073 said:
    So if you do things right int he Bucc S target, you can get away with repairing your fleet about 4 - 5 times per 1 target and get about 3.5 million points in about 20 - 30 minutes. So 7 mil per hour, so 6 hours for the charged Rad armor, another 6 for the Hydra Flag, another 6 for the Bucc Flag, so on so forth. That is way to much time to spend on a game, you are fortunate if you took advantage of the points glitch from the Hydra targets at the beginning of the even and didn't get your prizes stripped from you. But Kixeye couldn't ban these players for taking advantage of a glitch because they would have to ban all their big money players. So frustrating to play this game anymore.
    you'll find if you dont stack your ships and have 1 built as tank with 4 charged, you won't need to retreat so much. less than 10 minutes per target.

or just auto the 80s for your 3.6 million every 8 minutes or so with very little actual seat time.
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Bort strikes again lol, all boats free, super skilled builds, all total rubbish lol
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193
    So I noticed that the 41s are spawning less and less.  Yesterday they would pop up right after I destroyed one.  I wait by a spawn point and low and behold...still waiting for a pop up minutes later.  I don't want to create any conspiracy theories but being the weekend started it seems a bit strange that the spawn rate is slowed..
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Bort strikes again lol, all boats free, super skilled builds, all total rubbish lol
    guide section shows exactly what i've done and how.

note i said 1 tank.

1 .....

no need to follow good advice that would reduce your seat time if you dont want to though. its your choice.
  • ump5
    ump5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 58
    ump5 said:
    "CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager

Major_Rampage

The Hunters did not succeed in the fangtooth depths campaign.
    point is they did not lock the your cannons in the other target m8 like they are now

• Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    bort said:

note i said 1 tank.

1 .....

no need to follow good advice that would reduce your seat time if you dont want to though. its your choice.
    Wish I was a pixel god with a bulging wallet lol
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    g-o-d = ****
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 9:22PM
    bort said:

note i said 1 tank.

1 .....

Wish I was a pixel **** with a bulging wallet lol
    me too but i play for free.

feel free to keep complaining when someone offers some good advice.

explains why the forums are so successful these days.

maybe you should go to the guide section more often if you don't know what you're doing?
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 748
    been playing for more than 5 years. med sized coiner. - am not coining this one - just to fked up

This discussion has been closed.