zoe`s gambble

this is bullshit i enter with 5 puns in tier 4 and can`t doo nothing i gather 6k points and my fleet dies this raid is a joke
  • RYZA
    RYZA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 463
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 6:37AM
    Maybe the direction of this game is for people who spend money and there is no place for other people in the game anymore.
  • y2k2
    y2k2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 6
    yes this game is for coiners, when your buccaner or hydra fleet will be builded but not yet ranked in four month, the kind of raid will change and your fleet will be useless like hunter now! Only chance, buy hydra or buccaneer fleet when it will be possible. Prizes of this raid is a joke too, only prizes to do raid, but you can do this raid because you haven't prizes lol
  • y2k2
    y2k2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 6
    you "can't" not you "can"
  • dave_l
    dave_l
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 30
    RYZA said:
    Maybe the direction of this game is for people who spend money and there is no place for other people in the game anymore.
    yes that is the way it looks now and if you ony put 1000 in a week its no good .
  • Rick_E892
    Rick_E892
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 82
    this game is now for lvl 100 plus, and coiners, hope kix makes their money off these people cause anyone under lvl 100 who doesn't coin, can't play the game . gonna be a great weekend of real life adventures, one thought maybe a raid for lower lvls, with new items as prizes  but can only be played with basic fleets,  cause am sure all these higher lvls have scrapped all their crappy fleets but don't tell them til the day of raid what fleets can be used . 
  • Lee Bentley
    Lee Bentley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 13
    Rick_E892 said:
    this game is now for lvl 100 plus, and coiners, hope kix makes their money off these people cause anyone under lvl 100 who doesn't coin, can't play the game . gonna be a great weekend of real life adventures, one thought maybe a raid for lower lvls, with new items as prizes  but can only be played with basic fleets,  cause am sure all these higher lvls have scrapped all their crappy fleets but don't tell them til the day of raid what fleets can be used . 
    I'm lvl 112 and can't do this raid, only 2 bucs built and they die in seconds, sitting this one out and maybe next one, in fact way things are going I can see a situation where I'll be packing it all in anyway. Its a heavy coiners raid for sure.
  • brian.pringle.79
    brian.pringle.79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    Yep, get the feeling the longer one plays this game the more frustrating it gets. Thought I could at least do a '41' to get the layout of the target. Lost my 2 ballistic fleets on this one (took in a garrison fleet for a moment but removed before destroyed and still couldn't complete the 41. Not about to coin a repair if a 41 is out of reach. Back in 3 days.
  • Mike Pate
    Mike Pate
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2
    They are definitely not getting anymore money out of me. sad really, I love playing but they are making it sooooo friggin hard to stay
  • Rick_E892
    Rick_E892
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 82
    raid is the least of worries, got flattened again by a player over lvl 100 for alli points,  maybe they should get less points for hitting bases 20 plus lvls below their own, no more coining for me,  till the game becomes a fair and even playing field for everyone . till then I will hit repair and go play another lame game on Fb