SPENT OVER 100 EURO STILL SUPPORT BLOCKED

KT_ROSU
KT_ROSU
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 7

Hello my support has been blocked i have used more then 100 euros on game but my support is still blocked kindly help me to unblock it. Thanx
ROSU
UserId :33795851

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,205

@KT_ROSU said:
    Hello my support has been blocked i have used more then 100 euros on game but my support is still blocked kindly help me to unblock it. Thanx
    ROSU
    UserId :33795851

Have you ever been banned before???

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • KT_ROSU
    KT_ROSU
    Greenhorn

Hello there my support was blocked as before my payments but it opened for some time then blocked again till now.. U can check my payments i have used over 100 euro recently

• Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 464
    i tried posting on the forum, it did no good. in the end i pmed burny. He sorted it .
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,667
    What is the exchange rate for your currency to American dollars? I would imagine they require 50 US dollars spent, unless they have separate figures for different currencies. What specifically does it say when you try to send a ticket to support? You could have been banned from support for language and/or conduct. Did you spend it on the account you're trying to get support with or on another or even multiple accounts?
  • KT_ROSU
    KT_ROSU
    Greenhorn

I spend 100 euros to open support , and I send embel to kixeye in America why kixeye not help me in my problem I spend a lot money for game , pls give me final answering

• CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 294
    Hi Rosu, i will investigate this for you. Sorry for the frustration.
    WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 8
    100 Euro is $120 dollars so should have support.
  • KT_ROSU
    KT_ROSU
    Greenhorn

Hey CM_Burny bro can u help me to open support , I’m waiting u to answering me

• KT_ROSU
    KT_ROSU
    Greenhorn

Hello CM.. As i have mentioned my user id and if u want i can show my payments.. But my support still off i need answer please , i was directed by kixeye to send a mail to their office and i did it, but yet i didnt get any response.. Kindly reply me what should i do? I request u to help me.. I will be thankful to u ID:33795851

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,585
    What is the exchange rate for your currency to American dollars? I would imagine they require 50 US dollars spent, unless they have separate figures for different currencies. What specifically does it say when you try to send a ticket to support? You could have been banned from support for language and/or conduct. Did you spend it on the account you're trying to get support with or on another or even multiple accounts?
    I have a very simple rule when it comes to converting between Euro, SEK and USD. At this time, 1 Euro ≈ 1 USD or for me about 10 SEK. However, if you look at even more detail financial statistics. 1.0 Euro ≈ 1.2 USD which is slightly higher.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.