Shockwave Flash has crashed

ANGRY FARMER BHB
ANGRY FARMER BHB
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 245
edited 11 Jan 2018, 7:07PM
This is becoming an annoying constant.  What the hell is going on?  I click coords off of chat and as the screen shifts to the coordinates, it crashes!   I even crashed the moment I deployed jericho inside the HZ90.   I refreshed to a destroyed jericho.  Thank God I didn't deploy more toons.  Plus I'm  still experiencing "Lost satellite" when i come out of hitting bases onto the map.  If you can't control the performance or stability of this game then you have no right or justification to charge for instant repair or force us to wait for repairs.   Nothing but broken promises since the beginning.  No improvement in performance or stability EVER!  ENOUGH ALREADY!  
  • Ben_T761
    Ben_T761
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 104
    its been like this for last few days you go to attack a base and the game hangs for ages, attacking bases for res alot of flash crashes. something is deffo up with the game atm
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,488
    I have had no such issues which means its your computer and not the game. if it was the game everyone would have the same issue. maybe try updating your flash player.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Ben_T761
    Ben_T761
    Minor Nuisance
    erm ive actually got a gaming desk top 200 meg internet most uptodate version of flash. deffo not my computer. as my clan mates in other countries are having same issues. This only started for me 2 days ago never have issues as stated I have a top of the line computer :smiley:
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ben_T761 said:
    erm ive actually got a gaming desk top 200 meg internet most uptodate version of flash. deffo not my computer. as my clan mates in other countries are having same issues. This only started for me 2 days ago never have issues as stated I have a top of the line computer :smiley:
    irregardless of that though....if it was an issue with the game itself.....it would be an issue for everyone...not just some people, and especially not for someone with a high end rig, when people with normal computers have no issues.
  • Ben_T761
    Ben_T761
    Minor Nuisance
    Granted your correct with what you say :smiley: But I never have issues it just seems to take forever to load bases.... But haven knows what it is then. Might have to bring my crappy old lap top out lol
  • Dr-Nefario
    Dr-Nefario
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 63
    I have the same issues. i find the game basically unplayable. Started to figure out the new 90 medal base, get dc, come back to dead units. also theres nowhere to enter a plat that doesnt immediately get hit on the drop and then u dc. logging back in doesnt help till time runs out on that attack. so 7 minutes later u get on and u got a dead toon without even firing a shot. god forbid u enter a unique air unit. the get shot before u can even think of moving them out of harms way. 

• ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 245
    snydersh said:
    I have had no such issues which means its your computer and not the game. if it was the game everyone would have the same issue. maybe try updating your flash player.
    Definitely not my computer.  Just because you're not having such issues doesn't mean it's exclusive to me.   Many players have a variety of issues that do not affect all.  I'll give you an quick example.  When I first started this game roughly 6 years ago, i had an "instant building upgrade" glitch on my account.  The buildings had no timer slot.  I thought that's how the game was setup till people in my sector were accusing me of hacking.  So I sent a ticket to kixeye and they eventually corrected it till the next update, where the glitch returned.  So why didn't everyone else have the same glitch?  Was it just my computer?  So I'm glad you're not having the issue but I presently am and it's not my computer.  My computer is a year and half old, purchased for this game specifically.  I haven't altered anything on my computer and I keep up with all updates.  I practice clearing history and cache with every refresh and clearing my Adobe flash player.   Now Chrome comes with it's own flash player but I clear it anyway.  Not sure if it's doing the deed by doing so though.  Nevertheless, it's NOT my computer.  I can only assume it's a compatibility issue whenever Kixeye does an update where things work fine for some but not for all. 
  • Dr-Nefario
    Dr-Nefario
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 63
    I agree with Angry Farmer. I havent had many issues before like this, but people i know in different countries or elsewhere complain when i dont, and they dont when i do. i believe its kixeyes servers randomly giving better conections at different places at different times
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    snydersh said:
    Definitely not my computer.  Just because you're not having such issues doesn't mean it's exclusive to me.   Many players have a variety of issues that do not affect all.  I'll give you an quick example.  When I first started this game roughly 6 years ago, i had an "instant building upgrade" glitch on my account.  The buildings had no timer slot.  I thought that's how the game was setup till people in my sector were accusing me of hacking.  So I sent a ticket to kixeye and they eventually corrected it till the next update, where the glitch returned.  So why didn't everyone else have the same glitch?  Was it just my computer?  So I'm glad you're not having the issue but I presently am and it's not my computer.  My computer is a year and half old, purchased for this game specifically.  I haven't altered anything on my computer and I keep up with all updates.  I practice clearing history and cache with every refresh and clearing my Adobe flash player.   Now Chrome comes with it's own flash player but I clear it anyway.  Not sure if it's doing the deed by doing so though.  Nevertheless, it's NOT my computer.  I can only assume it's a compatibility issue whenever Kixeye does an update where things work fine for some but not for all.
    fair point, but at the very least its not the game itself that has the issue either or everyone would have it.
  • MakeFunDntCry
    MakeFunDntCry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 370
    i got the same issue 
    Vamp