Burny's Briefing Room Podcast Episode #2 - PVP

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,190
edited 11 Jan 2018, 9:34PM
Commanders,

Burny's Briefing Room Episode #2 is now available! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions; we unfortunately were not able to answer every single one, but we will leave this thread open for some additional discussion.

Also, feel free to let us know what topics you might like to see discussed on Episode #3! Thanks for watching.

Warm Regards,
CM_Burny
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • TROY1111
    TROY1111
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 47
    what happned about attack  low lvls
    TROY
  • Jashley Dela Cruz Reforma
    Jashley Dela Cruz Reforma
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2

Just reduce the time repair of unique units..

• LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,964
    If you want us to fight each other the PVP has to cost less as far as repairs..upgrading/resource grind etc does not bother me but the repair cost does.
    mmmmmmm ok
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 156
    number 1 priority need to be to ban cheaters! 
    O.o
  • Mouse01
    Mouse01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1
    Okay, my hubbie and I have been a way for a while and are now back and there is NO, and I mean NO information on PVPs what can go in toons, what we can attack, why we would do PVPs etc.  We are not low levels and would love to figure it out but I can't figure out the toons NOR the supposed reason for this.  Put some frigging information up somewhere.  I have looked everywhere for some kind of background etc and none to be found.  Stop counting your money and maybe put better support on your site.

• james lomas
    james lomas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    hi can you tell me why i only get 1 pv point what ever level of base i attack if the base i attack has zero pv as most do i no it starts at 100 points and drops for every base you attack as there is only a few players participate in pv what the point of attacking a bigger level than your self 

• Flakka
    Flakka
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 8
    fix the  sector leader board .... can not find sneaky jumpers ..pretty please  :)   
  • Margaretbailey
    Margaretbailey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    we rely need more storage for toon we are ruining out of space for new toys
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,271
    So the answer to the leaderboard is "no time soon." 
    It takes months just to get one thing fixed/replaced. 
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 141
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Burny's Briefing Room Episode #2 is now available! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions; we unfortunately were not able to answer every single one, but we will leave this thread open for some additional discussion.

Also, feel free to let us know what topics you might like to see discussed on Episode #3! Thanks for watching.

Warm Regards,
    CM_Burny
    Hahahaha, it's funny.. you played token base and you lost the jugger and all your units who used.. that means at least 1 day repair time and you not finish the base for just 3 random tokens.. And after that you wondering what is wrong with the game and the players... LOL..  If you don't listen your customers and the forum maybe the 10% of pvp active playing will be 5% the next month and then say goodbye to this game! {For the record.. i don't know how the war commander is still alive because kixeye never listen their customers or the forum for years...  That's really a miracle!}
  • dumbledrore
    dumbledrore
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 8
     Its so cool that you dont have plans to change things , that means all the little guys get smashed all the time until they quit playing by Big players. 10% is the regular players that play most of the rest quit playing we think. repair times need to be looked at sooner , i would think that should be your top priority !!! it is a war game not a farm game. Also gold cost for repairs have gone up i  think for repairs , 9 hours per toon is way to long to repair a toon for doing pvp , the cost is about 50% more then a few months ago. also the leader board will be 2 to 6 months before it comes out , is there a way to speed that up , we love to use it , with all the problems its having its feels like a cramp in your sides and ours as well. i do think that we need to go back to the 4 levels down for pvp , when a level 3 can get hit my a 45 level person i feel is bs on kixeye for that to happen.
  • Cuenta chica
    Cuenta chica
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 12
    Before it was sulaco now you are your burny, I think it's just blah blah blah on the part of kixeye and its forums without substance, improve the game, fix the mistakes, reduce the time of repair and lower the cost of the gold, is it very difficult that on the part of kixeye or are they showing that they are a mediocre company?
  • SHORTS12
    SHORTS12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 19
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 3:56AM
    seriously, this is not a joke right? supposedly we need new features that make pvp more exciting to engage in pvp..... are you kidding me? i remember a time when everyone engaged in pvp; before we got swamped with all the neverending new content. you used to be able to hit a bunch of players per day. now you get 2 days repair for one base. thnx to technicals and phalanxes (in baseplats) it takes 3 heavy toons and air to flat a strong, online player. you sucked the fun out of pvp, that's why only 10% still engages in it. 
  • TheSilentKiller
    TheSilentKiller
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 17
    for a browser game it has a big optimization problem so please make optimization a priority because this game crashes a lot and the disconnection issues are no better as well. I also feel like the game is very unbalanced when you constantly push out new content with such a long upgrade time (events) so please either reduce the amount of new content you put out or reduce upgrade and repair time.
    jackass
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,270
      If less than 10% of the players are doing PvP that should tell you something.  I know it tells me that repairs are too high.  And if they come down I guarantee that more players may participate in PvP.  And hopefully in PvP the ability to hit a player only once like Warpath can be added to PvP seasons.  That way players won't be able to use their alts to keep them in the top spots.
  • Red Baron
    Red Baron
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    Repair times seem to be the same - ridiculous. For a free game the cost extortion. Urgent attention to storage space required at least double - you might like to consider allowing upgrades to lvl 40 for solders instead of new stuff.
  • RamonH
    RamonH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1
    SICUIDARAS DE LAS JAKERS SERIAMEJOR DEMASIADOS JAKERS  ESTE ES SUPER JAKER ID 29106805

• kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 262
    THEY DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH ABOUND THE ENDLES GRIND TO BE ABLE TO PVP  90 MEDAL BASES EITHER NEED TO BE EASIER OR HAVE AND INCREASE OF PAYOFF GET RID OF THE THOR UNITS IN KIKEYES BASES LOWER THE COST OF IT'S ELECTRIC OR INCREADE IT'S DURATION MOST SECTORS ONLY LET UNTAGGED BE HIT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR HOW THEY PLAN ON LESSING THE GRIND 

• kixeyeuser_227309985_29118_9874315
    kixeyeuser_227309985_29118_9874315
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 15
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 5:45AM
    Yes great to know there is static in game, sad to know these issue have been in game so long, also sad to know the game does not listen to player, point being player has ask game team to slow down and fix the problem rather than keep adding more junk and not fix the game for years we have been asking same thing, stop event , stop mini event fix what is wrong then proceed to add more item and more unit let players catch up. Seem a bit staged to me but just my opion enjoy game just need to be fixed, many other game online to play and the daily grind is getting more and more difficult to keep up with
  • Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 15
    less are doing pvp its because of this hit and run.better make relocation limit of 5 or 7 days so that pvp is more interesting otherwise its boring

• Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 15
    Red Baron said:
    Repair times seem to be the same - ridiculous. For a free game the cost extortion. Urgent attention to storage space required at least double - you might like to consider allowing upgrades to lvl 40 for solders instead of new stuff.
    upgrades instead of new stuff more particularly to storage,airfield and helipad.
This discussion has been closed.