i am bored out of my mind of this farming events give us a CW or an alliance war

Shinigami23
Shinigami23
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 5
@CM Chris can u plz tell the team to give us war event ty
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,328
    AW is next week, a CW should be on Sunday. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,967

Actually, decimation is this week. Aw the week after. The AW week after the event was a one time thing for December.

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 646
    ill take farming any day over bs AW or CW Coiner wars lol.
  • toolmanxiii
    toolmanxiii
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 754
    Just start your own war ....PVP is way more fun than farming all day ....
    My Accounts> TexasSniper  100 Joined Dec 2012 (Deleted by kixeye update oct2013) ScatterBrains 1100 FB hacked and lost ???2014. Me Born in 600 before the insanity. still hoping the Dev's will pull their heads out of the mud and really look at the game . 
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 735
    edited 8 Jan 2018, 9:39PM
    Vega Conflict is not farmville

...and AW and CW are not just for coiners. You can do pretty well with pocket change (or no money at all) if you built that right ships and know how to fly

...that said, AW needs serious tweaking on the individual scoring, it's biased far too much towards high-level fleets
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 646
    edited 9 Jan 2018, 1:41AM
    That's another reason i quit PvPing in events requiring PVP. I'm not wasting my time in Biased Events nether wen fleet repairs after T3 are though the roof I'm not smashing my fleets up for no one not even Kixeye lol. I am glad to announce ive been officially coin free for a while and plan on just sitting back and watching events for a while. i have watched PVP Fall since the decline of the first 'Grand Re-balance" back in 2013. before i officially went offline for 4 yrs. and i don't regret leaving for that long of time nether. I got real life things to worry about and spend my money elsewhere. Kixeye s done getting anything from me as well. It's time to sit back and wait things out.ill stick to sidelines and watch others bash themselves in and coin there own fleets thanks anyways for your time. Only things i regret is ever putting anything into this game as it was one of the biggest wasted income that could a went elsewhere, that is the only thing i ever regret. I like many are done feeding the Greed if players want to continue to feed the greed there on there own ;) goodnight rebels
  • Zscapes
    Zscapes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 22
    That's another reason i quit PvPing in events requiring PVP. I'm not wasting my time in Biased Events nether wen fleet repairs after T3 are though the roof I'm not smashing my fleets up for no one not even Kixeye lol. I am glad to announce ive been officially coin free for a while and plan on just sitting back and watching events for a while. i have watched PVP Fall since the decline of the first 'Grand Re-balance" back in 2013. before i officially went offline for 4 yrs. and i don't regret leaving for that long of time nether. I got real life things to worry about and spend my money elsewhere. Kixeye s done getting anything from me as well. It's time to sit back and wait things out.ill stick to sidelines and watch others bash themselves in and coin there own fleets thanks anyways for your time. Only things i regret is ever putting anything into this game as it was one of the biggest wasted income that could a went elsewhere, that is the only thing i ever regret. I like many are done feeding the Greed if players want to continue to feed the greed there on there own ;) goodnight rebels
    well, what can you say after all of that.  here's a try: bye Flecia
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Old School VC player said:
    The Grand Rebalance was in 2016, so how many years were you "officially offline"?

You replied without reading. I said it's possible to do well in CW without spending...

That said, the top 20 or so is entirely deominated by coiners, and there are lots of tweaks Kixeye could do to balance this out so that skill and effort is rewarded and not trumped by coining to such an extreme.
  • Zomboy21
    Zomboy21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 61

@Old School VC player said:

Stop crying. You don't need to be coiner to make good points in the CW just need skill. I spent about 800 coins last CW and broke into the 170 spots. So many noob IF players that offer great points...

• Uwrekd
    Uwrekd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 131
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 7:12PM
    Just fly your ship out and hit someone. You don't need an event to do that. I just started to do this after 1.5 years of space farming. I quickly learned I sorta suck at it, but I will get better. I'm not even sure I've been in 100 FvF battles. It would be nice to have a counter and a win/lose ratio. More battles mean more experience. My heart still gets to pumping when facing a 16hr repair time. But I like the feeling. And like I said, I will get better. 
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Uwrekd said:
    Just fly your ship out and hit someone. You don't need an event to do that. I just started to do this after 1.5 years of space farming. I quickly learned I sorta suck at it, but I will get better. I'm not even sure I've been in 100 FvF battles. It would be nice to have a counter and a win/lose ratio. More battles mean more experience. My heart still gets to pumping when facing a 16hr repair time. But I like the feeling. And like I said, I will get better. 
    Nice! I wish more had this attitude. 

There is a site out there that can fetch stats of any player, I can't recall what it is though
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,539
    Jim Bo said:
    There is a site out there that can fetch stats of any player, I can't recall what it is though
    There are few but all of them are broken because kixeye API is broken. Information is not updated like half year now or so. If u have really old account you still can see alot of data but if u have new account you cant be even found with these.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,328
    RaniRahn said:
    Jim Bo said:
    There are few but all of them are broken because kixeye API is broken. Information is not updated like half year now or so. If u have really old account you still can see alot of data but if u have new account you cant be even found with these.
    The API is working again, so I can see my stats again. 

Here's the link: http://vegahub.herpicus.com
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY