Changes to Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C

• amish paradise
    amish paradise
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 125
    Have y'all lost your minds?  I had planned on coining for this raid. It does not look like I will be now.
    Among the waves of time a storm shall rise Out of the abyss peer a demon behold the Razgriz and its wings of black sheath
  • xBoneHeadx
    xBoneHeadx
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 15
    REALLY

• angleiron
    angleiron
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 161
    hehehe funny ****
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    dm vc said:
    Hengist said:
    everyone here complaining....you all do realize YOU WOULD STILL HAVE GOTTON THIS ARMOR ANYWAYS!!!! and used it..so STOP COMPLAINING!!!....LOL
    you dont friggin know that - not true for me -  first time I've purchased charged in advanced and only bought 2 panels for my flag because the remarkable damage it saves -  only did it this time because it has remained consistently great for around a year - had I known this I would of possible bought some kingwraiths and twinblades or many other items I was interested in - but definitely will never ever again purchase armor at 12 mil - if this is the trend they are taking - this armor took  approx 48 B sets to get and about 50 hours damage - that equals 100 coin - to make my next raid easier, made sense at the time, will never try that gamble agian to try and get ahead - this is the message we need to make sure Kixeye is hearing - not your bs - because you can not speak for all - and no people grinding out B sets can not possible purchase all - so we use the stats provided to spend our points wisely - items should not be changed just because you buy it all regardless.

sounds like they did you a favour, stopping you from making a bad decision.

you'll be better off with that armor than without.
  • Terri Marchetti
    Terri Marchetti
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 19
    way to kill the raid before it starts
    I AM AFRAID  KIX IS TRYING TO KILL OUR GAME :(

• tzar66
    tzar66
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 56
    Another disgrace in a long list of recent disgraces and instead of fixing lag issues they suggest turning off most of the visual features nevermind the underhanded debacle of requiring both raid hulls to do the newest TLC's and the reduction of build tokens in the store to a measly 5 days 10 hours
  • Carl.Maverick
    Carl.Maverick
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 39
    Ok, no problem. BUT but you owe us 12 gold per plate purchased plus 70 gold per plate mounted plus whatever amount of gold you are charging us to remove each plate. At anything less than 100k armor pool we do not want or need this armor we paid 12 mil per plate for that takes 1.5 days to mount. D1C boosts armor more now, we already had it, and it does not take 1.5 days per plate to mount. We keep saying that 1 gold per mil raid points is the maximum hence the 12 gold for 12 mil point armor. You are always trying to go way over 1 gold per mil. So, by your standards we are giving you a huge discount.
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 46
    DQO07 said:
    I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I know the S target was being done for 3 minutes damage on the test server ON AUTO. I do not know how much you tested these new charged armors with the nerfed numbers, but I hope it was enough to get say 30 minutes damage on 2 bucs. If not, you guys will have lawsuits on your hands for changing a service last minute after people spent money. That is not something you can do, you cannot cash grab like that. But hopefully you guys know what you are doing. Just don't fck with the money I've spent here, I want to be able to do raid without having to spend at all, and have been well prepared for that for about 3 or 4 days now. So lets see how much damage i get, my credit card company will be calling if you fcked this up.
    Do you not realize these changes just ensured they are 1000% messing with your money and your prep just went for not?
  • prettymuscle2553
    prettymuscle2553
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 17
    depending on how this affects the raid will determine if i quit for good thanks a lot kixeye
  • john.ballew2
    john.ballew2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 346

Captains,

In your test of the event targets for the event we have discovered that the Ballistic Charged Armor was not balanced properly.  We have reduced the damage reduction and the amor pool.  It was determined that the charged armor was too effective, and difference between those who had and did not have charged armor would have been too great in the event targets.  The Radioactive Charged armor (C1-R) is going to be changed to match this value as well.  

Changes:

Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C           

Old Values             

New Values

Ballistic Armor Pool

Ballistic Damage Reduction

Thank you for you understanding for this last minute change before the start of the event tomorrow.  This changes are scheduled to be applied by hotfix this evening.

So Let me get this straight,Kixeye takes a handful of select players on preview server and gives them 999k gold to find any way to do new raid targets for reasonable damage/BTW not too many players are going to have or spend anywhere near that amount of gold/and then from that you nerf armor that people have already worked for,coined,refitted,used tokens ect down to roughly 10% of what it was???Are you guys really trying to kill this game or what? Lets just see how your players feel about this...Remember We pay your salaries,I'm sure most who will be affected by this are your big spenders...and when they Stop Spending what is kixeye going to do then???
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 216
    DQO07 said:
    I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I know the S target was being done for 3 minutes damage on the test server ON AUTO. I do not know how much you tested these new charged armors with the nerfed numbers, but I hope it was enough to get say 30 minutes damage on 2 bucs. If not, you guys will have lawsuits on your hands for changing a service last minute after people spent money. That is not something you can do, you cannot cash grab like that. But hopefully you guys know what you are doing. Just don't fck with the money I've spent here, I want to be able to do raid without having to spend at all, and have been well prepared for that for about 3 or 4 days now. So lets see how much damage i get, my credit card company will be calling if you fcked this up.
    Do you not realize these changes just ensured they are 1000% messing with your money and your prep just went for not?
    It did not until I see damage tomorrow. The nerf was needed, however nobody knows if it is an overnerf. If i see an hour and a half of damage, I'm calling my cc company, good luck to them when i get refunded 4000$. I'll wait till tomorrow though, cause I do know that this armor needed a nerf, and who knows how much they tested the nerfed version, it might be in that 30 minute damage range.
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    BD1 said:
    Again Kixeye rewards the players that reward them by **** them over....Wondering how many times you think you can bite the hand that feeds you before there's nothing to feed on.
    Until 40,000 strong "Bite Back"
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    DQO07 said:
    DQO07 said:
    It did not until I see damage tomorrow. The nerf was needed, however nobody knows if it is an overnerf. If i see an hour and a half of damage, I'm calling my cc company, good luck to them when i get refunded 4000$. I'll wait till tomorrow though, cause I do know that this armor needed a nerf, and who knows how much they tested the nerfed version, it might be in that 30 minute damage range.
    This is not by any means meant in a bad way but...."I'd have the number on Speed Dial!"
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 216
    DQO07 said:
    DQO07 said:
    This is not by any means meant in a bad way but...."I'd have the number on Speed Dial!"
    I dunno, this is the first time I've been actually worried about something from this company. I've spent an obscene amount of money and am still happy with the gameplay and direction, this might be a bit too much of a change. The thing for me, and the only reason I am worried is it's last minute nature and no valid tests have been shown to us in how it performs. So I guess I'm worried about the unknown. Will see tomorrow though, that would be my advice to everyone, is just wait until tomorrow before going all up in arms over something that might actually be fine.
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    And look Pirates....the SALE Screen has been launched...

"Zoe's Gamble begins Thursday, January 11, 9:00 AM PST- click HERE for more information. 
    Relocation, Base Parts targets, Daily Campaigns and Sector Threat will be disabled Thursday, January 11, 9:00 AM PST. 
    The Hydra Siege Cruiser will be 25% off for the first 36 hours of the event!"

Let the spending commence...
    "Gotta admit...That Takes Serious Heuvos!"
  • trolleyguy
    trolleyguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 33
    Because of this type of Kixeye BS I have reduced my spending by about 75%,  Now i will reduce it some more. I wonder if they are even smart enough to see how much less people spend. Probably not.
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 815
    bort said:
    dm vc said:
    Hengist said:
    everyone here complaining....you all do realize YOU WOULD STILL HAVE GOTTON THIS ARMOR ANYWAYS!!!! and used it..so STOP COMPLAINING!!!....LOL
    you dont friggin know that - not true for me -  first time I've purchased charged in advanced and only bought 2 panels for my flag because the remarkable damage it saves -  only did it this time because it has remained consistently great for around a year - had I known this I would of possible bought some kingwraiths and twinblades or many other items I was interested in - but definitely will never ever again purchase armor at 12 mil - if this is the trend they are taking - this armor took  approx 48 B sets to get and about 50 hours damage - that equals 100 coin - to make my next raid easier, made sense at the time, will never try that gamble agian to try and get ahead - this is the message we need to make sure Kixeye is hearing - not your bs - because you can not speak for all - and no people grinding out B sets can not possible purchase all - so we use the stats provided to spend our points wisely - items should not be changed just because you buy it all regardless.

sounds like they did you a favour, stopping you from making a bad decision.

you'll be better off with that armor than without.
    but regardless stats should stay the same - I thought the new special was not going to be that great due to the stats provided opted out of spending points on the mas and got the armor instead based on the stats available --- fine if they want to change things after the fact let us get back the points and time and purchase what we would of purchased based on accurate info --- if I buy something then do not get what was offered - I would return it --- for instance when I switched cable companies after concidering the options, with what the other company was offering - Yes I would be receiving 40 more channels (some I would never watch mind you)  for a bit less money --- when they said oops it was a misprint in the offer - did I accept that, no - the company had to rebate all my costs that I paid them plus pay me an additional fee to cover my change over cost - We should not be allowing Kix to misrepresnt the facts and change things after the fact - and I have also made this arguement for things I did not even purchase. It is getting far to hard to start new in this game, and continue on with the hopes that some day you will catch up - so they really need to work towards player retention this is not the best method to accomplish that, imo.
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    Saying that they are doing it to make it more fair for those without charged armor is such a lame azz excuse.Anyone without charged armor was not going to hit S targets anyway,they would hit lower targets that did not need charged armor,only reason they are doing this is to give us more damage,plain and simple,has nothing to do about players without charged armors
    Name 1 time in the last 36 months they have done anything to help the lowers? Can the 50's still get run over by 100's, can "C" sets at 40,000 a pop and severe damage for those struggling with them have a prayer at getting a top tier prize? The players know what's up...how long does it stay tolerated?