why are so many different players surrounding my base all day and take turn attack me everyday

tony.bao.54
tony.bao.54
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 5
Please help why are so many different players surrounding my base all day and take turn attack me everyday, how do i get out of this?
Thank you very much
  • a wife with a knife
    a wife with a knife
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 17
    It's called War Commander for a reason :wink: .. get tagged up; Joining a clan can help take the heat off  of you getting targetted so much.
  • tony.bao.54
    tony.bao.54
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 5
    It's called War Commander for a reason :wink: .. get tagged up; Joining a clan can help take the heat off  of you getting targetted so much.
    how to join a clan, please help
  • a wife with a knife
    a wife with a knife
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 17
    if you want to stay in the sector you are in, ask someone on in-game chat how to become a member of their clan. OR joining a clan can be done through: https://www.kixeye.com/groups OR you can also search facebook for the clan of your choice. ;)

• HellRaiser4444
    HellRaiser4444
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 223

U could jump to different sector and try other sectors, u might find a sector with players willing to help

• warcoming
    warcoming
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 17
    lol sect 2 not the place you wanna be if you dont want to get attacked

• ask4spot
    ask4spot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2
    Please help why are so many different players surrounding my base all day and take turn attack me everyday, how do i get out of this?
    Thank you very much
    simple rule in most sectors,No tag is free hit and probably you hit a tagged player so you are a target there
  • Caloris
    Caloris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 6
    maybe its your pix lots of anti aaf secs about 
  • vegas 007
    vegas 007
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 63
    move to different sector

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 4,593
    Sounds to me that you have entered a sector that doesnt like you breaking their rules.  Most sectors have rules that are enforced by the players themselves. 

The options you have are to make friendly with the current sector and maybe join one of their alliances or get or make a tag. 

Another option is to fight back as best you can, some sectors respect this while others just make fun of you for trying. 

Relocating to a new sector is another options.  If you choose this one, ask the sector what the sector rules are so you can determine if they are something you can follow.

Become a rogue!  Relocate and attack random sectors!  

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • warrior1986
    warrior1986
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 77
    Thank you very much
    you have been jailed cause you broke the rules i guess just talk on the chatbox and ask them what is the rules cause you're newbie i think you don't know the sector rules or better jump to another sector

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 436
    edited 30 Dec 2017, 2:01PM
    guess this is is your alt acc jump sec 2 for fun. and u may be tp  B) :p

joined forum jun 2017, lvl 39 acc  ...obviously u trying to be sarcastic....lol
    get support only after spend 50 $ is too **** high..... u know that isn't it  kixeye?
  • Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 21
    Thank you very much
    Sorry but have to laugh here as it tickles me when ppl play a war game then cry about being hit ****. if you want to progress FIGHT BACK and earn respect. Win lose or draw matters not as eventually ppl will see your spirit and start helping you at the very least and possibly recruit you. Stand your ground and get **** if needed but 1 simple rule to abide by is be polite in the war it will either irritate them or command respect. See you on the battlefield commander :)
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,098
    Thank you very much
    dude youre serious??
    your playing for 7 years and come to forum asking this? 

LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad?