Shadow Ops problem

greenback1
greenback1
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 34
Help! I had 1802 points in the last shadow ops, got sick for a day, logged back on and have nothing! It said I was on track for 60,000 medals....?

• greenback1
    greenback1
    Potential Threat
    Hmmmm.. this was supposed to be in war commander section

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,585
    It's impossible to have 1,802 shadow ops xp as you can only earn 250, 1,000, 4,000 or 8,000 shadow ops xp from a base.

If you are referring to infamy, it has been reset back down to 0 after last Monday because PvP Season 6 has recently started.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Branko_H8
    Branko_H8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 3
    hi i atack bos base and finish and they give 4part i need only one but in shadow opsnot give me any one staz in 7 of 8 what is problem they give me in arms cashe 4 piece and componet component i use i worksop bu not give me any part squadron
  • greenback1
    greenback1
    Potential Threat
    Axel L said:
    It's impossible to have 1,802 shadow ops xp as you can only earn 250, 1,000, 4,000 or 8,000 shadow ops xp from a base.

If you are referring to infamy, it has been reset back down to 0 after last Monday because PvP Season 6 has recently started.

My mistake... yes I was talking about infamy... I guess I thought you could roll over the points for bigger prizes... I think I just got sick at the wrong time and lost the points I'd accrued