additional bay (ship refit station)

2»
  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 339
    treecats said:
    There was a thread CM@Chris was talking about the reason for not having a refit bay. One of them been it will give coiner a higher advantage over the non-coiners.  

This is certainly true.  But they don't understand the refit bay is going to help non-coiner even more.  The game is played mostly by the non-coiners. If non-coiners stop playing, then the coiners will definitely leave, therefore no more support for the game.  

Help the non-coiners catch up faster and make the game a little easier for the lower tier is gong to benefit the game.

non-coiners are the little fish, the coiners are the sharks prey on the little fish. If there are no little fish in the sea, the sharks are dead, and so is the sea.

Come on! Kixeye, help the little guys, and they will love you back, and spend a little too.
    They already did. That is why you have refit tokens. And you have four riots every month, which potentially helps you reduce your refit times by 16 days in a month. That is a lot of time. Yes its a grind. But it's doable and it's just four times a month. 
  • Draconian Starfleet
    Draconian Starfleet
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 7

I'm not a coiner and I'm a lvl 64 base... Also they should crack down on all these that hit lower bases and fleets make it so you can only hit to the lvl of your base so if you are a lvl 70 you can only hit in your range 3 up or 3 down your lvl no matter what fleet you use cause there are loads that use lvl 20 fleets to hit lower bases and fleets when they are intact a lvl 68 and up it should be based on your base lvl not your ship lvl, then they could bring in a ship refit station that would help lower levels that would be able to upgrade there fleets...
    To be able to make alot of those coiners a thing or two think twice before hitting.

Seen happen in other games and it does work it lvls out the playing field a **** of alot

• DaMartianMan
    DaMartianMan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2

@Draconian Starfleet said:
    Please add a SHIP REFIT STATION to our bases cause while building 1 ship it would be a lot more affective to have a separate one just for refits instead of having to wait weeks for 1 ship to be done... We could have 1 for building and the other for refits.. i'm like a lot of others out there that got ships waiting to be refitted but every time we try and refit there is another ship we need to build....

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME GIVE US A .........SHIP REFIT STATION........ 

Thanks man for thinking off the little guy we need help like this in here unlike that CM guy that's for the coiner we do need help especially with the lvl thing I'm sick high lvls hitting me and I can't even stop them cause my fleets are only lvl 20 and there base lvls are lvl 70 and up which kix should get off there backsides and change it. It would help us alot

• DaMartianMan
    DaMartianMan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2

I'm not a coiner and I'm a lvl 64 base... Also they should crack down on all these that hit lower bases and fleets make it so you can only hit to the lvl of your base so if you are a lvl 70 you can only hit in your range 3 up or 3 down your lvl no matter what fleet you use cause there are loads that use lvl 20 fleets to hit lower bases and fleets when they are intact a lvl 68 and up it should be based on your base lvl not your ship lvl, then they could bring in a ship refit station that would help lower levels that would be able to upgrade there fleets...
    To be able to make alot of those coiners a thing or two think twice before hitting.

Seen happen in other games and it does work it lvls out the playing field a **** of alot

It would help us

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,967

Its just the way the game has been and this wont go away. If noobs are being hunted for the lols they should get used to it, and find a decent alliance for themselves as protection. Killing other people, small or big, has always been the intent of the game.

If people hate it, then VEGA isnt for them.

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,700

High level players seldom have any reason to hit low level bases simply because they are not worth anything. If you are getting hit by high level players all the time you must have annoyed them.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,417
    I found the logic of the no coiners pretty amusing... I am no coiner, and I need to get better ships to fight the coiners, so I need a refit bay... but wait you have the riots that give you the more time than a refit bay... yeah but I am a small fish and I do not coin, and I cannot grind I have a life... so I need a refit bay to compete
    ****? you are too lazy to grind for something free and still complain that you want it free, to compete with those that spend money because they are lazy and can afford to be lazy? and if you want it for free you still complain that you have to work for it?
  • toolmanxiii
    toolmanxiii
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 754
    Todd7123 said:

@GDIAX said:
    Can one of the mods just merge all the refit bay threads together....... i would do it but im no mod :P

I’ll merge the two on the front page.

I’m too old to merge them all before I die

What no wish to go back through 5 years of post on this request ..considering it is asked every couple of weeks .... every CM we have had has said the same thing ...NO... would be nice though . the game has gone the way of BP..and they have one ..why can't we ?. Both are on auto pilot now .
    My Accounts> TexasSniper  100 Joined Dec 2012 (Deleted by kixeye update oct2013) ScatterBrains 1100 FB hacked and lost ???2014. Me Born in 600 before the insanity. still hoping the Dev's will pull their heads out of the mud and really look at the game . 
  • Seardluin
    Seardluin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 238
    I found the logic of the no coiners pretty amusing... I am no coiner, and I need to get better ships to fight the coiners, so I need a refit bay... but wait you have the riots that give you the more time than a refit bay... yeah but I am a small fish and I do not coin, and I cannot grind I have a life... so I need a refit bay to compete
    ****? you are too lazy to grind for something free and still complain that you want it free, to compete with those that spend money because they are lazy and can afford to be lazy? and if you want it for free you still complain that you have to work for it?

You possibly have a valid point.

From my point of view as a mostly non-coiner, it would be handy to have.

Maybe make it a certain VIP level perk to have.

i.e. like VIP 5 or something.

or that you have to purchase it like the Coin Module.

Just a thought.

Sarcasm is implied where you think it is implied.

2»