Alliance war briefing says pvp points haven't changed, please fix!

Jim Bo
Jim Bo
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 744
Only 3k points for lvl 30, 18k points for a lvl 50, up to 600k points for a lvl 90.

This sort of scaling is fine vs ai fleets in an event. The fleets are consistently the same, you can work out strategy to gain maximum points while minimising damage (this is in mod's own words here).

This kind of points scaling is grossly unfair for pvp events. It leaves the majority of the player base way behind.

I'd suggest maybe 12k at lvl 30, 50-60k for lvl 50, and keep lvl 90 the same.

This is still an extreme point curve, but it gives players without top level fleets a chance to get some prizes.
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 304
    edited 10 Jan 2018, 6:47PM
    Work as Intended(TM): game is PAY4WIN / PAY4PLAY, coin Lastest Fleet and Lastest Tecnology ann you can win. ( o:) Sarcasm Mode ON
    - Mascotte of N0VA - Italia -
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    ...and Kixeye is losing customers by the dozen as a result. If they want to keep em they better change to a more "make it fun for the customer" philosophy
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,854
    Jim Bo said:
    ...and Kixeye is losing customers by the dozen as a result. If they want to keep em they better change to a more "make it fun for the customer" philosophy
    Chris did say that the State of the Game post (which will go up this week) will have some info about whatever improvements were done to the AW. Hopefully, it's for the better. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Das... Abscheulich... Ritter...
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 12:22AM
    Hopefully, the briefing is out of date. If they are still using the same points reward as in that briefing, then it doesn't matter what other changes they make... Unless they plan to give invidual points for hitting the miner outposts as well
  • AliciaV
    AliciaV
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    Jim Bo i can understand your Feelings about it but.... if your fleets arent strong enough to kill a higher Leveled Fleet you dont Need a prize..