Hi Lvl Solo looking for clan

Flat_U_Lence
Flat_U_Lence
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 28
edited 30 Dec 2017, 1:09PM
I am a strong 45, that has been playing for over 6 yrs. and have been solo for the last 3. I'm looking for a strong  American Clan/Sector where I can relax, and also help other players. I'm still active, and play every day, but playing for so long, I'm a little tired of the BS, so I don't get as involved. I am Anti-AAF, so if your clan is affiliated with them, don't bother.
  • umniya5
    umniya5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    no im susq sorry

• Mike59437
    Mike59437
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 241
    I am a strong 45, that has been playing for over 6 yrs. and have been solo for the last 3. I'm looking for a strong  American Clan/Sector where I can relax, and also help other players. I'm still active, and play every day, but playing for so long, I'm a little tired of the BS, so I don't get as involved. I am Anti-AAF, so if your clan is affiliated with them, don't bother.
    You sound like me F.U.L...........level 46 looking for the same as you.  If you find something that meets your description let me know.........I might come along.
  • Flat_U_Lence
    Flat_U_Lence
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 28
    Will do Bro, I've been in the same sector for over a year now, so I'm pretty friendly with the locals. If you wanna jump to me, I can give you my tag. You can chill out, no one will hit you except for maybe the hit n run ****.
  • Heisenberg92831
    Heisenberg92831
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    There are bunch of good players in sector 41 check it out when you can... good luck
  • Aaron__M
    Aaron__M
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 9
    edited 20 Jan 2018, 5:11PM
    umniya5 said:
    no im susq sorry

Piece of advice, explore your horizons. Experience different clans, and groups. You might find one that better suits you.