Sector 33 position 135 311,,,player Ahmed causing problems.

tonross
tonross
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 13
edited 17 Apr 2012, 7:24AM
guys I like this game so much but am being dominated by Ahmed due to the large amount of outposts he has. I want to start a anti bully boy alliance in the sector with very easy to follow rules.
1. out posts are fair game to attack.
2. no base attacks in sector 33.
3. any member breaking the basic rules will be booted out and attacked by all members in sector 33.

That is as simple as it gets, also being in the sector alliance we would offer help and protection against other sector attacks or attackers.
post if interested with your sector position and level. remember even if you are of a lower level, every little helps when attacking stronger levels as it weakens defenses.
Look forward to seeing you guys join
tony R position 127 297 sector 33 normally with a flat base lol,,,Ahmed dies bring peace to the sector kill the rat Ahmed the plastic faced twit. Eh sorry about the rant got carried away lol.
  • Denis Stefanek
    Denis Stefanek
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 90
    Can help you with "Ahmed" but your alliance idea is non-sense why we would play the game then???
    DS-CO-BISKAJ

COMMANDER / founder

It is a game - but WAR game - no mercy!
  • tonross
    tonross
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 13
    yes all help would be great but we need to take out his out posts as well. Thas alliance would also allow everbody to grow and protect all in sector 33. Other sectors are fair game
  • Temari
    Temari
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 86
    your talking about a unified sector...you would need to be a strong level and also personally be a charismatic leader capable of keeping a team working and reaching goals and making tough choices and they fact you will have lone wolfs and people who wont play ball, also the fact alot of times you will loss it and a leader that losses it infront of his members wont respect him.
    Originally Posted by stevmac
    lol nah its ok i just that was really funny. Im still winding them lot up. its almost more fun than the game now.
  • FRoe
    FRoe
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,952
    This is a war game not a peace festival so what are you looking to achieve with a no base attack policy? Your killing the foundations of the game with that one stupid rule... And sector vs sector? Thats not even possible yet so how can you even claim thats what your going to be doing? My advice to you is let someone else start up an alliance and maybe you should just join it and be a follower instead of trying to be a leader....
  • Temari
    Temari
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 86
    too true...he needs to learn the ropes.
    Originally Posted by stevmac
    lol nah its ok i just that was really funny. Im still winding them lot up. its almost more fun than the game now.
  • kixeyeuser_67884217_27870_7293357
    kixeyeuser_67884217_27870_7293357
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 25
    edited 29 Dec 2017, 3:41PM
    this guy makes problem you 're saying ........... there are lot of people that makes problems....... such as  talking racial and offensive mode...hit memorial of dead friends......... not give any respect of players ......there are lot of people like this ,specially there is some in my mind now