This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Missing tech

System
System
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,775
This discussion was created from comments split from: customer service desperation.
Resistance is futile yes!
  • kixeyeuser_873803661_9878_3276748
    kixeyeuser_873803661_9878_3276748
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 9
    I have been missing 3 pieces of equipment for MONTHS..  L Mega Tank, L Hellfire and L Laser Tank. I really do not want them but they do take up space (1800)  I have tried sending reports but those of us who do not coin are set up for failure anyway. Does anyone know a fix for this?
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,092

@kixeyeuser_873803661_9878_3276748 said:
    I have been missing 3 pieces of equipment for MONTHS..  L Mega Tank, L Hellfire and L Laser Tank. I really do not want them but they do take up space (1800)  I have tried sending reports but those of us who do not coin are set up for failure anyway. Does anyone know a fix for this?

wrong game dude... you're in the Battle Pirates section.

It's only game, why you have to be mad?
  • kixeyeuser_873803661_9878_3276748
    kixeyeuser_873803661_9878_3276748
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 9
    lol   when i posted i wasnt...thanks
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,458
    Can you explain this issue with more detail. What I understand is that you haven't received the Leg. Mega Tank, Leg. Laser Tank and Leg. Hellfire.

These 3 units should be obtainable in the event store and it's completely optional to build them. If you have them build, you can always scrap them in the War Factory.

Finally, the moderator who split out your comments from the BP forums has sadly moved this thread to the WC:RA forums when it's clearly a WC problem. Hopefully, I can get a moderator to move this thread to the WC forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.