In memory of...

Axel L
Axel L
WC Mod
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,106
edited 13 Dec 2017, 4:07PM
After doing some search on the forums, I found this thread which was one of those threads which got heavily trolled because the OP changed the Bacon option to Taco. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/650937/p1

It might bring some light to the forums and here are some of the top notch replies made in that thread.
Because I love Tacos!

giphygif
Bad Poll, no bacon option.
--:--, you're doing polls wrong.
Tacos > bacon in my book however I am sure we can compromise with a .....bacon taco?
Tacos > bacon in my book however I am sure we can compromise with a .....bacon taco?

Also, one does not simply dismiss bacon as lesser than something else like you have done. 
There is no compromise to be had here...
Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 618
    edited 13 Dec 2017, 5:27PM
    Axel L said:
    After doing some search on the forums, I found this thread which was one of those threads which got heavily trolled because the OP changed the Bacon option to Taco. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/650937/p1
    Have you deliberately trolled us with that hyperlink Axel? Cause clicking on it leads you back to this thread, and copying the text into the browser address bar (or highlighting it and right-clicking to go to that address) sends you to No.. Beards thread about pictures that make your brain hurt, a thread where none of these responses originated.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    If anyone wants the actual link since I suspect Axel is messing with us over what thread he's referring to, its right here.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Have you deliberately trolled us with that hyperlink Axel? Cause clicking on it leads you back to this thread, and copying the text into the browser address bar (or highlighting it and right-clicking to go to that address) sends you to No.. Beards thread about pictures that make your brain hurt, a thread where none of these responses originated.
    I can say that it's too dangerous to reveal the thread in its original form. Links can be interesting if utilized correctly.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 13 Dec 2017, 5:43PM
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    I can say that it's too dangerous to reveal the thread in its original form. Links can be interesting if utilized correctly.
    Dangerous? What?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Dangerous? Wat?
    A incorrect forum link can easily lead to unfamiliar territory like the message that this specific thread has landed in the famous bin hidden from the naked eye.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    Dangerous? Wat?
    A incorrect forum link can easily lead to unfamiliar territory like the message that this specific thread has landed in the famous bin hidden from the naked eye.
    Yeah, but that link doesn't lead to any unfamiliar place. We all remember No.. Beards "Images that makes your brain hurt" thread.
    As for messages, what are you talking about?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Dangerous? Wat?
    Yeah, but that link doesn't lead to any unfamiliar place. We all remember No.. Beards "Images that makes your brain hurt" thread.
    For example the message you will receive when trying to open this thread. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/765
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 13 Dec 2017, 9:04PM
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Dangerous? Wat?
    For example the message you will receive when trying to open this thread. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/765
    Yeah, that's not what happens though. This thread opens just fine, and whilst neither URL up top doesn't open the thread you're referencing, either right clicking the link to go to No.. Beards thread or high-lighting and copying the link to lead a person (or animal or plant lol) here is also valid. That URL link is still functional even if it is a trick of sorts.

If you were trying to break the link up top, it didn't work lol.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Dangerous? Wat?
    Yeah, that's not what happens though. This thread opens just fine, and whilst neither URL up top doesn't open the thread you're referencing, either right clicking the link to go to No.. Beards thread or high-lighting and copying the link to lead a person (or animal or plant lol) here is also valid. That URL link is still functional even if it is a trick of sorts.

I know there was 2 methods to use a link and the original idea was to troll with peoples who tried to find one of the most famous threads created by Sulaco.

This would mean that a potential person who clicked the link would just get confused.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:

I know there was 2 methods to use a link and the original idea was to troll with peoples who tried to find one of the most famous threads created by Sulaco.

This would mean that a potential person who clicked the link would just get confused.
    Too bad I quickly spoiled the fun, wasn't it lol.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:

I know that but there is still the likelihood that someone will click at random links without noticing anything.

Should we take a second and remember the famous rulebook that you wrote nearly 2 years ago?
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

I know that but there is still the likelihood that someone will click at random links without noticing anything.
    Odds probably went down though after I posted my comment though.
    Axel L said:
    Should we take a second and remember the famous rulebook that you wrote nearly 2 years ago?
    I think by posting about it you just did, lol.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

Odds probably went down though after I posted my comment though.
    Axel L said:
    I think by posting about it you just did, lol.
    The rulebook is one of the posts which got buried down in the grave so it would be unknown but it's probably the main reason why it's remembered today.

I do still have the screenshot stored on my PC with the famous rulebook. It's the original screenshot which got posted on the BV page about that post.