ZOMBIES IN DEFENCE

KINGSON007
KINGSON007
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 129
edited 12 Dec 2017, 12:52PM
A large number of players use zombies in defense, so I want to ask you one question: ZOMBIES IN THE BASE REGULARLY OR NOT ?
KINGSON

ZOMBIES IN DEFENCE 36 votes

Yes
22%
georgeeighmieGlenn PercleN000000Bbigal82lumia920KnallermannForcexXMARATHONXxAhmed Algendy 8 votes
No
66%
Nucking FutsJeff_M386ErwinRommel2016NiceGuy01gobirdseaglesOAK-187Speed-BumpStaimBDCFIREMANdenisa.biteaBlood-SuckerHELLMAN2018Silver-Surfer2kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921BigE-ERFdiego.nadaya.1John Regannametagg0Jimboy de JuanYamYam77 24 votes
Not sure
11%
Samurai Pizza CatUlrich WastianRemigijus777greatewhile686 4 votes
  • VanillaGorilla 2016
    VanillaGorilla 2016
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 21
    Its a glitch. You are not to abuse it. Ask kixeye support for more info about this.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Like there isnt enough posts about this already.... lol

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 665
    No
    I assume you are asking if there should be, not if there are.  The answer is no.
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608
    is bug ,..in next maintenance is fix-et
    TAO--DAN
  • Great Wall of China
    Great Wall of China
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 17
    i still have zombi in my base  cant remove them i really like them but i get boared from ppl saying im ceating 

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,712
    i still have zombi in my base  cant remove them i really like them but i get boared from ppl saying im ceating 

So if they are killed they still remain?  

If not then just have someone kill them.. 

If yes they remain then have someone kill them and simply don't repair them ...  no one is going to think you cheat for having dead zombies in your base. If you repair them then your are cheating. 

Do either one of those two things and the accusations will stop.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,454
    TroyW said:

If yes they remain then have someone kill them and simply don't repair them ...  no one is going to think you cheat for having dead zombies in your base. If you repair them then your are cheating. 

The zombies and other single use units can be repaired like any other units. It has actually been a common practice to use zombies in platoons as a defense around the base as the unit can be repaired and single use units will only disappear if you officially deploy them during an attack.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,712
    edited 14 Jan 2018, 12:11AM
    Axel L said:
    TroyW said:

The zombies and other single use units can be repaired like any other units. It has actually been a common practice to use zombies in platoons as a defense around the base as the unit can be repaired and single use units will only disappear if you officially deploy them during an attack.
    I was aware of this but since it's not intended to that they be placed in the Defense Platoon there was a small chance it did not function the same as the normal platoon and they might interpret being in a base during an attack as have been deployed ( albeit yes a very tiny chance since this would be a crazy way to program them lol. )

And I don't think it changes my point. I just don't like to take things for granted when I'm trying to look smart. lol.

REMINDS ME... at some point I need to work on wiki pages for those guys.... ugg. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,712
    No
    if kix fixes it they will probably just repair them for the cheaters same as in warpath so it probably doesnt matter anyway.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Great Wall of China
    Great Wall of China
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 17
    dont repair them and leave my base with no defenders  lol

• NightMare_OBC
    NightMare_OBC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 523
    TroyW said:

the problem is that will taking space in the base ..it doesnt take space in the main storage but does take up on the base or plat toon space so hes ssuppose to just lose that space ? now i dont agree with them being in the base and ppl shouldnt be abusing it but  if it stuck he need to contact kixeye on it cause it there fault for allowing it in the first place
This discussion has been closed.