Breaking Barriers
Breaking Barriers
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 722
What were you thinking when you designed the base ?    Yes I mean your REAL thinking process behind this base. 

Why does a shadow 70 base have 2 rocket silos with Achilles GS Rockets ? 

Why does a shadow 70 have 8 Bunkers/Towers ?

Why does a shadow 70 have 4 helipad's ?

Why does a shadow 70 base need not 1 but 2 MAXED Radio Towers? 

This is my repairs from just 1 disconnect inside a shadow 70.  The lag was so extreme the whole browser crashed on me. 

I understand there are people out there that have GREAT game performance and can steam-roll through these bases, so by all means if this applies please go find another post to troll. I am looking for KIXEYE-TEAM feedback about these bases, not player trolling & disrespectful comments. 

Thank you for any and all feedback Kixeye war commander game team
Breaking Barriers. 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
PAL Admin

• Team63
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 42
    These bases will depend on your units. There are plenty of good videos to view to help you. The first one I did I took 13 hrs damage. After watching the video a couple of times and making my own slight adjustments, I take about 2 hrs damage.
  • Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,569

As like every base that was ever created, if you cant do them with minimal to no damage then step down the a lower level..... kixeyes ruke is if 1 person can do these bases with free repair to no damage they wont change them..... all it takes is 1 person to figure a base out and it becomes a non argument for everyone else....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • drsraju
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 18
    base buildings and units rule doesn't apply for rogue (kixeye's) bases as they are fixed and the units in it has no AI. Right units and good strategy is what you have to master.
  • rcmadd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 431
    do the 45s then.

• Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,147
      I myself also had trouble with the Shadow Ops when they first came out.  But then the Blackout Bases came out and I cleaned up with them.  I hope you were able to do them instead of the lvl 70 bases.