War Commander Updated: Highway Zealots 90 | Dec 2k17 (Free Repair)

theViperCesc
theViperCesc
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 33
War Commander Updated: Highway Zealots 90 (Free Repair)

Enjoy it and Subscribe.

Ty
theViper

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 407
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 12:56PM
    stop posting free repair video in forum man. coz
    1. we dont know kixeye see these video in youtube or not but they see forum post for sure.
    2. those who need video will search in youtube themselve
    3. kixeye allergic to free repair once they see it it will no longer free repair :smile:

atlast after few months get a relatively easier layout, i need more than 2000k medal for hero and tech dont make it hard again. :o :)
    just to add it is best video atm.

get support only after spend 50 $ is too **** high..... u know that isn't it  kixeye?
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 500
    why the song????
  • Mad bomber
    Mad bomber
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,141
    1. we dont know kixeye see these video in youtube or not but they see forum post for sure.
    3. kixeye allergic to free repair once they see it it will no longer free repair :smile:

atlast after few months get a relatively easier layout, i need more than 2000k medal for hero and tech dont make it hard again. :o :)

Well by watching this vid it isnt free repair.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • Ronny_E76
    Ronny_E76
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 529
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 1:33PM
    we need a moderate challenge base lvl60 or 65 that pays out around 8k medals. or increase the payout from lvl40 to 6k.

40 is nearly the half of 90 so the payout should also be nearly the half of 15k - shouldn't???
  • Nour1989
    Nour1989
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 36
    yeah keep posting free ways of doing them , make kix always change them to make extreme harder , u guys dosent understand that kix will always do there best to make u lose your toys once they see such a vids to coin them  , please share it with ur friends , but dont share it on kix forums 
    its a game , you win and you lose , take it politely and stop being a teen age chump

• NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,021

Well by watching this vid it isnt free repair.
    Yup, no free rep at all and **** happened with Ardra's damage shown in attack compared to in base... Odd.

Tip for viper though, use Jackal instead of Howler, with tech it has more range. Also Jeri is quicker to take out the Billygoats and with tech has more range than anything.
    Other than it not being free rep as stated its not a bad vid.
    Ima work on em myself now find a quicker way hopefully if Kix will let me stay logged in longer than 5 mins... 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,956

For the people that dont know yet how this works..... yes kixeye watches and subscribes to ALL WAR COMMANDER CHANNELS.... also they can see the damage being taken on ALL BASES... so regardless if you post or not, they know.....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,163
    Perry299 said:

For the people that dont know yet how this works..... yes kixeye watches and subscribes to ALL WAR COMMANDER CHANNELS.... also they can see the damage being taken on ALL BASES... so regardless if you post or not, they know.....

Kixeye do also have few employees monitoring the larger WC pages for free repair videos which means that they will spot them. It's also very likely that some kixeye employees that are players to the game.

It's also nearly impossible to make all free repair videos hidden from kixeye employees.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Mad bomber
    Mad bomber
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,141
    Axel L said:
    Perry299 said:

Kixeye do also have few employees monitoring the larger WC pages for free repair videos which means that they will spot them. It's also very likely that some kixeye employees that are players to the game.

It's also nearly impossible to make all free repair videos hidden from kixeye employees.
    Something tells me they probably employ more people to do this than employees to run the game.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 778
    I think it is great we have so many talented players willing to post the way they take these challenge bases.  Who cares if kixeye monitors their videos, players will figure them out and post videos for us who are not as good... so from me to ALL the players that post how-to videos... THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 104
    i love the 40 base i tryed it the first time and i have low level stuff 1hr 15 min repair 
  • rolex scott
    rolex scott
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 55

Christmas month so kixeye give a litle easy medal base ??? so have fun

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,163
    Axel L said:
    Perry299 said:

Something tells me they probably employ more people to do this than employees to run the game.
    I would guess that this information will flow in pretty naturally. There are also a group of kixeye employees who already know how to crack every single base as the were the base designers. It's probably this group of peoples who check the community pages to see how successful the base designs were.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.