New Challenge Bases: Highway Zealots!

SiddyLiL
SiddyLiL
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 388
War Commander - Highway Zealots (90) New To The Map Today!!!! First Hit On This Base.
Please note this is my very first hit on this base. Thank you 

My first hit on this base as I believe it has good info like: how the units in the base move and to what point they will move and my mistakes can be your gains

War Commander - Highway Zealots (40) I Feel Kixeye Has Got These Spot On!!
They are farmable for sure and not too hard at all.
  • Mad bomber
    Mad bomber
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,141
    They need to add 1 more base that is between the 40 and the 90.Like they used to have.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • Ronny_E76
    Ronny_E76
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 529
    should be al level 60 or 65 that pay out 8k medals...
  • DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 778
    They need to keep these Medal Bases on the world map EVERYDAY!, especially with the cost of the units/tech in the Gear Store. 1-2 days/week is not enough to grind on these days getting medals.  These bases are needed just like Resources and Thorium are needed on a daily basis.  The community has requested that Medal bases remain on the world map longer along with the increase in the Medal Payout.  There have been several suggestions concerning Medal Bases/Payouts in numerous posts only to fall on deaf ears by Kixeye.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,956

@DCFIREMAN said:
    They need to keep these Medal Bases on the world map EVERYDAY!, especially with the cost of the units/tech in the Gear Store. 1-2 days/week is not enough to grind on these days getting medals.  These bases are needed just like Resources and Thorium are needed on a daily basis.  The community has requested that Medal bases remain on the world map longer along with the increase in the Medal Payout.  There have been several suggestions concerning Medal Bases/Payouts in numerous posts only to fall on deaf ears by Kixeye.

They are on map 3 days a week

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"