*Merged* Warpath free repair offer did not repair

astrogah.roundy
astrogah.roundy
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 61
edited 7 Dec 2017, 10:12PM
logged in game to recieve free repair offer for warpath i clicked on the offer to accept it reload my base and did nothing air and all my plats in the pvp section are still repairing my user id is 29058121
  • Hel-WAR
    Hel-WAR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 8
    my unit are not repaired as you say on forume
    ther is some picture with honor wish mean i used my unit on WARPATH not farming
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/720194
    my ID 33653073
    6.jpg 255.4K
    1.jpg 223K
    2.jpg 274.7K
  • allied killers
    allied killers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3

yea same here i was expecting my warrig toon be fixed as i used it in pvp for warpath i got the msg saying my toons been repaired but nope lol

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,534
    reported to the WC team awaiting answers thank you all for your continued support over the years for all of us Mods and most of all for your patience as we wade through this together.  :/
    Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • allied killers
    allied killers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3

@Skipjack said:
    reported to the WC team awaiting answers thank you all for your continued support over the years for all of us Mods and most of all for your patience as we wade through this together.  :/

thanks so much skipjack normolly i would not post on forums but my toon that i used in warpath is at 1day 12hours as i forgot put in pvp toon is that why its not fixed

• Vince Matcheson
    Vince Matcheson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 11
    Compensation i did not get i had to coin it today evn though the pop up said it was repaired also the loss compensation did not take into consideration of Medals that were also lost Elec was 10k in medals why has that not been compensated plus the 1190 Honor that i got after the reset. Plus my wasted time hitting bases. This compensation is lacking and personally im getting sick and tired of the same old response when i send a ticket in its a Auto response that didnt respond at all to the grievences i had. I am tired of the generic response im getting. You all say spend $50 or more and response would be swift well if you call a genric response to what i sent swift  good i dont know wht to say. I say it was pathetic and the Compenstaion for your screw up was also pathetic. When accidently a purchase of a newbie package was bought by me even though i am a lvl 46 and didnt need it the dog actually stepped on the mouse your reply was all purchases are final that was BS too if i wrote to you right after and explained it was a accidental purchase it should have been refunded that was 199 gold you guys basically know you took and didnt care. When is it ever Kix fault? when are the dc and lag going to stop every event only for Kix to give the generic responce.  Not at our end IT'S NOT KIX  it must be your comp and send the genric response as usual. How many people have the same problems at the same time with there computers right around event times all the time. When is Kix going to take responsibility for its mistakes and start giving out real compensation instead of taking all the time.?
  • ShotgunBilly
    ShotgunBilly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 91
    Well, still no free repair on the toons from yesterdays Warpath. I would normally coin a few back, but I'm not going to pay for something that most are getting for free right now. Ticket was sent 6 hrs ago. Kinda not much of a point now is there? Thanks Kix!! Way to knock it out!!
  • Pollybirdofpray
    Pollybirdofpray
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2
    Compensation?? Then why my air (Blackout) I used on Warpath is still on repair for the next 17 hrs?? What about compensation on the units that are repaired in the time being before I even was able to get into forum as it did not load for hours till now and we are 9 hrs since I first tried to reach this forum. Kind of cheap play KIXEYE
  • kixeyeuser_943353816_27721_1663714
    kixeyeuser_943353816_27721_1663714
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 33
    None of my damaged platoons were repaired despite a notification to that effect. Additionally, the compensation offer to repair the damaged platoons failed to repair anything.

Dear Kixeye, you must be aware of the need to fix such an horrendous screw-up since you attempted to give compensation for it. Unfortunately, you were incapable of managing to do that. 

I once read a book called The Book of Heroic Failures. written by Stephen Pile in 1979, in celebration of human inadequacy in all its forms. Entries include William McGonagall, a notoriously bad poet, and Teruo Nakamura, a soldier of the Imperial Japanese Army who fought for Japan in World War II until 1974. 

The author, who is President  of the Not Terribly Good Club of Great Britain, did a follow up in 2012 called The Ultimate Book of Heroic Failures.

From the most driving test failures (959), the most pointless election (in Dakota, in which not even the mayor voted), the worst robbery (when two different sets of bank robbers struck simultaneously) and the worst mugger (who left his victim $250 better off) to the Syrian entry for the world all-comers record as the driver who got most lost under satnav direction (5000 miles).

If he writes another one, there must be fair odds that war commander screw-ups would get an entry. Possibly more than one. Maybe even the whole book? 

Da
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Potential Threat
    I recieved the free offer now when i clicked on the offer my pvp air platoon was not repaired and neither was anything else
  • sandor.tividor
    sandor.tividor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 70
    KIXEYE FULL OF IT (No worries last post on forum won't waist my time on here)
  • les.hall3
    les.hall3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 20
    Same here..moe BS from a bunch of incompetants
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Potential Threat
    I have been playing this game for five or six years but i think it is getting time to quit repeated drama at kixeye many promises that things get fixed have had so much paitience with them but my paitience only goes so far 
  • new moon
    new moon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 117
    same 

• rmcqu1
    rmcqu1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 190
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 10:11PM

I did not receive the compensation offer for the payout bug. ID: 29451642
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,534
    Were your toons in a PvP toon status?  If they were and you are eligible for support, please do send a ticket

Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,821
    Same here , yes they are in PvP no not sending a ticket as they will be repaired before ticket is answered, this is why I no longer coin. Shear inompetence. on Kix's part yet again
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere : How about I give you some BP resources for, say, a share of ownership in your house?
    KIXEYE CS Krypt0night : *sigh* I showed Yoda this thread and he told me that I should close it because fear led to this anger and this anger will lead to hate, followed soon after by suffering.
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Potential Threat
    Skipjack said:
    Thank you skipjack for responding i appreciate it. But as usual it is too late not your fault kixeye just does not act fast enough i had 19 hrs of repair now i have 3 hrs left so i will wait the last 3 hours and then go on. i am abit disapointed because i had over 1k of points earned then this reset happened and i am setback now because of repairs