[UNOFFICIAL] Reckoning Event Video.

GDIAX
GDIAX
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,860

Alrightt, as Kixeye is a bit busy and cant do up an event video in time, ive decided to go and make my own. Enjoy!

Do note its fan-made and not official :)

Comment your thoughts below!

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
"Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"




  • Flamin Hot
    Flamin Hot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 58

    Not bad at all for a player creation. I'd find it quite surprising if they actually used this clip, but of course this is kix. As they've moved on to continue and make their hole bigger, they also seem to not really take our efforts into appreciation.

    Noice clip

  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,184
    I must say that I really hate the style of video making that they use. You have copied that very well. So it's not to say that I like the video, but I do think you did well :tongue:
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,860

    @SteelSteve said:
    I must say that I really hate the style of video making that they use. You have copied that very well. So it's not to say that I like the video, but I do think you did well :tongue:

    Well i like to follow trends. ;)

    Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"




  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 481

    Nice we all know it's the end of several good sectors a sad time for this app.

  • charger69
    charger69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 381

    Great job on the video

  • Lance Raphael
    Lance Raphael
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 6

    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,243

    I like to see the Pegasus with redeemed in action please, in a showcase.

    Shadow Security Corp

  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,860

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I shld work for KIXEYE one day.

    @Spask Crondusk said:
    I like to see the Pegasus with redeemed in action please, in a showcase.

    If they get the preview server up next month yea im sure cyrus and topgear'll do a few.

    Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"




  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

    @Spask Crondusk said:
    I like to see the Pegasus with redeemed in action please, in a showcase.

    Dont think they got a test server this time

    born in sector 1100

    alliance: LORD (VC only)

    VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

    BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

    WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,243

    @GDIAX said:

    @Spask Crondusk said:
    I like to see the Pegasus with redeemed in action please, in a showcase.

    If they get the preview server up next month yea im sure cyrus and topgear'll do a few.

    Is that how long to get the test server up in running, a month?

    Shadow Security Corp

  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

    @GDIAX said:

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I shld work for KIXEYE one day.

    NO! DONT DO IT! THEY'LL CORRUPT YOU AND TURN YOU INTO ONE OF THEM. yes thats suppose to be all caps lol

    born in sector 1100

    alliance: LORD (VC only)

    VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

    BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

    WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,243

    @Nightmare Deathlock said:

    @GDIAX said:

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I shld work for KIXEYE one day.

    NO! DONT DO IT! THEY'LL CORRUPT YOU AND TURN YOU INTO ONE OF THEM. yes thats suppose to be all caps lol

    Calm down, no need for caps just stay cool and you will be fine.

    Shadow Security Corp

  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

    @Spask Crondusk said:

    @Nightmare Deathlock said:

    @GDIAX said:

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I shld work for KIXEYE one day.

    NO! DONT DO IT! THEY'LL CORRUPT YOU AND TURN YOU INTO ONE OF THEM. yes thats suppose to be all caps lol

    Calm down, no need for caps just stay cool and you will be fine.

    I did that on purpose cause of his thought lol, its just a joke

    born in sector 1100

    alliance: LORD (VC only)

    VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

    BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

    WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 900

    @GDIAX said:

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I shld work for KIXEYE one day.

    If you value your soul, then don't.

  • Jeff Gao 2
    Jeff Gao 2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 45

    @GDIAX said:

    @Lance Raphael said:
    ****- you need them to pay you for doing their job so well

    Sadly, they dont. Maybe I should work for KIXEYE one day.

    >
    A little persuasion not to.

  • Offishalpb
    Offishalpb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 55
    he makes better videos than kix... GDIAX how about you take a shot at making a vega conflict too? 
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,860

    @Offishalpb said:
    he makes better videos than kix... GDIAX how about you take a shot at making a vega conflict too? 

    Nah i am a complete failure at coding and programming. Lol

    Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"




  • Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 107
    GDIAX said:

    @Offishalpb said:
    he makes better videos than kix... GDIAX how about you take a shot at making a vega conflict too? 

    Nah i am a complete failure at coding and programming. Lol

    You could be the Product Manager ;-)

    but the video is only eye-candy, right? nothing from the test-server as there is no preview there, currently....
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,184
    There is no test server - kixeye couldn't pay for it. Yes this is only eye-candy, because kixeye can't pay for this month's video. They are using the budget to pay for the alliance war video. There will never be a test server again. 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,860

    @Simon_Po said:
    GDIAX said:

    @Offishalpb said:

    he makes better videos than kix... GDIAX how about you take a shot at making a vega conflict too? 

    Nah i am a complete failure at coding and programming. Lol

    You could be the Product Manager ;-)

    but the video is only eye-candy, right? nothing from the test-server as there is no preview there, currently....

    @SteelSteve said:
    There is no test server - kixeye couldn't pay for it. Yes this is only eye-candy, because kixeye can't pay for this month's video. They are using the budget to pay for the alliance war video. There will never be a test server again. 

    The Preview Server should be back soon, I hope.

    Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"




  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,598
    There is no test server - kixeye couldn't pay for it. Yes this is only eye-candy, because kixeye can't pay for this month's video. They are using the budget to pay for the alliance war video. There will never be a test server again. 
    Preview will be back on in Janurary.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • Infinity EIC
    Infinity EIC
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 85
    E for Effort
Sign In or Register to comment.