Jeff Gao 2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 45

What galaxies? There only 3.

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 481

Yes 100-600,ok,and now 12k that's it then top 3 ranked last Event. Take your pick game is shrinking fast pick before they fill up find your allies, make allies and sit back watch the battles as you farm lol.

• Seardluin
    Seardluin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 219
    X00, 1k and 12k are the surviving galaxy groups.
    Sarcasm is implied where you think it is implied.

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior

Ya mistyped can auto correct

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 4,942

Ok I’m going to check it out tomorrow hope you fixed the lag sound issue

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,955
    Todd7123 said:

just watched the first 10 minutes of the show.... did not notice any sound lag
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior

It's good watched it live

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV

It's good watched it live

Did you enjoy it, did we do it right????
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 150
    Todd7123 said:

There was no lag or sound issues on my side, perhaps it is your ISP or equipment issues?
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    also watch this.
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,817
    The problem with the way the Armageddon thing was communicated is that the wording of the original outline led just about everyone to believe it worked very differently than it actually did- and from looking at the forum posts before and during the event, it was *VERY* obvious that the vast majority of players believed only the bottom one or two galaxies were in danger- or that one or two sectores within each galaxy were on the chopping block. It was *obvious* that this was the impression that was made, regardless of intent or how the description was worded. And Kixeye did *nothing* to correct this misinterpretation.

That is why there is outrage. I can forgive "oh, no we don't mean the bottom one or two galaxies are in danger, we mean only the top few galaxies are safe... that's a very different game.

The infuriating part is that Kixeye actually screwed themselves over by allowing this misinterpretation to persist- people would probably have fought *a lot* harder to save their sectors if they knew most of them were going to be forced to relocate unless they came in at the top spot- this misstep made armageddon less competitive, meaning less activity, less coin opportunities. By not paying attention, everyone lost- Kixeye lost out on more coin opportunities, and the players are now (more) **** off (than usual).

Win-win!
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Vespo it would have been easier if everyone at all times think or thought that their on the chopping block because we still are.

• V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,817
    Also- I wouldn't be surprised if certain groups are busy positioning alts to take up all available space in the surviving sectors... leaving no room for any of the refugees from the infected galaxies.
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    V e s p o said:
    Also- I wouldn't be surprised if certain groups are busy positioning alts to take up all available space in the surviving sectors... leaving no room for any of the refugees from the infected galaxies.
    there will still be room for about 120,000 bases within the 3 galaxies.

I highly doubt that there would be 60,000 active bases within the game right now
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior

@Criminal Phillip BV said:
    V e s p o said:

there will still be room for about 120,000 bases within the 3 galaxies.

I highly doubt that there would be 60,000 active bases within the game right now

We all know anyways you can't fix stupid I been watching were I'm ported to there are groups Begging, Desperate for Coalitions and it's kinda funny cuz if you fall for that trap and try to help them they stick you in the back or expect you to coin it rear off to save them. I know Phil you talked about how Us Beta players know when to Fight and know when to Fly and steer clear of fights we can't win. What I seen earlier as I warned certain players to avoid they had the nerve to run their mouths in private coms, nothing new just another reason to walk away and let the situation go. When you see other alliances Practically Begging for Help, or allies ya gotta sit there and think wonder why that's happening the way it is then you figure it out no Beta player is gonna take BS from noone nether. There's a reason we survived as long as we have. "Gotta know when to hold um and know when to Fold um, Know when to walk away, Know when to runnnn" Keith Rodgers.

• Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 53
    Kenny Rodgers, lyrics are from The Gambler. Shame on you for "Keith".   :)