Christmas Weekend Raid ????

robin.piotrowski.10
robin.piotrowski.10
Greenhorn
Joined May 2015 Posts: 3
No raid announcement at this time ... you seriously going to plan a raid that goes into the Christmas weekend ???? 
  • I_Am_Groot
    I_Am_Groot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 75
    Dec 14th to Dec 20th i believe is the scheduled date. 

• trevor.haworth.9
    trevor.haworth.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 209
    say,s 9th Dec

• SMOKEN HAVOC
    SMOKEN HAVOC
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 70
    it's the 14th - 21st dec
    Image may contain: 1 person, text
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 217
    For the uninitiated out there    raids are ALWAYS on the 2nd thursday of month
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    It is the 14 to the 20th. Pop up in game says that.

• CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 514
    FYI we always announce the Raid ahead of time on FB:  https://www.facebook.com/events/306736256511136/

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    No raid announcement at this time ... you seriously going to plan a raid that goes into the Christmas weekend ???? 
    This is ingame currently.

• viper65
    viper65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 14
    We gonna get to see a prize list anytime soon?  I know it's supposed to be a hull raid.  Just curious which ones are going to be available.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    viper65 said:
    We gonna get to see a prize list anytime soon?  I know it's supposed to be a hull raid.  Just curious which ones are going to be available.
    It's actually a store event and will have more than just hulls.  The Briefing will come out Tue or Wen of next week, if the planets align, maybe Mon.
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,627

@Laredo said:
    viper65 said:

It's actually a store event and will have more than just hulls.  The Briefing will come out Tue or Wen of next week, if the planets align, maybe Mon.

every time someone asks it gets delayed a day....so Monday is out :p

Meep!
  • T00T
    T00T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,110

@Laredo said:
    viper65 said:

Every time someone says it will get delayed a day because of someone asking for it, it gets delayed another two days.
  • viper65
    viper65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 14
    T00T said:

@Laredo said:
    viper65 said:

Every time someone says it will get delayed a day because of someone asking for it, it gets delayed another two days.
    At this rate, we'll be 3 days into the raid before we know the prize list!  ****!!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    viper65 said:
    T00T said:

@Laredo said:
    viper65 said:

At this rate, we'll be 3 days into the raid before we know the prize list!  ****!!
    Briefing has been canceled............ See you next year......... J/K
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 743
    Laredo said:
    viper65 said:
    T00T said:

@Laredo said:
    viper65 said:

Briefing has been canceled............ See you next year......... J/K
    Briefing.. we dont need no stinkin briefing!
  • Sleeping Bear
    Sleeping Bear
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 553
    The raid not over the weekend however the weekly start time is moved to the 21st (assuming update is Thursday the 21st) With the raid ending on the 20th the FM will start Thursday the 21st so for those who grind it out yea a chore over the weekend. PS new prizes should be released so got to redeem a prize to get to the tokens.