FM 111 targets with reduced anti accuracy?

UN Flash
UN Flash
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 247
Did Kixeye change, tune, modify, tweak, etc. the FM targets. AGAIN?
"If a **** dropped on Will Harbin's desk every time a player had a glitch I bet they would get fixed"
  • UN Flash
    UN Flash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 247
    Nevermind. I had GM crew on and forgot about the glitch where you take quadruple damage with the crew on.
    "If a **** dropped on Will Harbin's desk every time a player had a glitch I bet they would get fixed"
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    No change for me this week either.

• blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,397
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 6:18PM
    **** NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  THEY CHANGED THE 115!!!  I only got 299,999 points instead of 300k for 8 minutes damage!!!  **** THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!

• St.Serg
    St.Serg
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 116
    **** NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  THEY CHANGED THE 115!!!  I only got 299,999 points instead of 300k for 8 minutes damage!!!  **** THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!
    do not know about them, i've got 300k per 115, but damage was too high this time, 1 hour rep instead of 15 min (like it was in last week).
    Is they changed halo-missile? nobody know...
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    St.Serg said:
    do not know about them, i've got 300k per 115, but damage was too high this time, 1 hour rep instead of 15 min (like it was in last week).
    Actually no they didn't change a thing..
  • St.Serg
    St.Serg
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 116
    St.Serg said:do not know about them, i've got 300k per 115, but damage was too high this time, 1 hour rep instead of 15 min (like it was in last week).
    may be my ship's driving skills reduced a lot :)
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    St.Serg said:
    St.Serg said:do not know about them, i've got 300k per 115, but damage was too high this time, 1 hour rep instead of 15 min (like it was in last week).
    may be my ship's driving skills reduced a lot :)
    All it take is a couple of extra milliseconds of latency between the servers and you and you can see a big difference in damage...  
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,927
    Yeah, a shocking, brutal and outrageous increase in damage.  I took a grand total of 54 seconds damage for 3.1 million points which is about 200% more damage than last week.
  • Papa Cap
    Papa Cap
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 301
    Laredo said:

Side question, are all of your ships loaded with charged armors?  I have 2 each of x and m on my main tank, but all of my ships still take damage in 111 and 115.
    Launched: 5/17/2014  Current Level: 91
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 10,306
    Papa Cap said:
    Laredo said:

Side question, are all of your ships loaded with charged armors?  I have 2 each of x and m on my main tank, but all of my ships still take damage in 111 and 115.
    Charged armor is irrelevant if you are not taking damage. Remember that charged armor still allows some damage to pass through.

What it really comes down to is your tank builds. You need enough CMs to keep up with the Coldsnaps and Drac Carriers.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    Papa Cap said:
    Laredo said:

There is no armor on any of the ships.
  • DarQDawG
    DarQDawG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 27
    Laredo said:

Do you mind sharing the build for this fleet?