Do not force us to choose one set over the other in raid please.

Nicholas Soong
Nicholas Soong
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 152
edited 7 Dec 2017, 7:59AM
Can I just ask like a small favor here? Can kix not LOCK stuff when we redeem things? Example: Last raid I needed the fangtooth so I went and got it but now suddenly kixeye decided. Ok he got the fangs lets lock up the phantom glut and the weap and special. 

Like hi why you do this?! it kinda puts a dampener on things after feeling proud of achieving something. So now I cant redeem the stuff I really want all because I need to cater to PVE needs.

So just a simple request and I am sure I aint alone on this. Can you not lock the other track if we already redeemed the hull, weapon and special? 
Hmm, what wacky thing should I say? Oh Sod it I can't be bothered of thinking something smart to say.
  • LofLLightningStrike
    LofLLightningStrike
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 167
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 9:23AM

I don't think that will change, it's a push to get people playing and spending more.

I agree it would help if we didn't have it.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    Can I just ask like a small favor here? Can kix not LOCK stuff when we redeem things? Example: Last raid I needed the fangtooth so I went and got it but now suddenly kixeye decided. Ok he got the fangs lets lock up the phantom glut and the weap and special. 

Like hi why you do this?! it kinda puts a dampener on things after feeling proud of achieving something. So now I cant redeem the stuff I really want all because I need to cater to PVE needs.

So just a simple request and I am sure I aint alone on this. Can you not lock the other track if we already redeemed the hull, weapon and special? 
    The "store events" are normally a pick and choose event.  There shouldn't be any locked tiers or goals to achieve before redeeming a prize other than having the points to do so.
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,248
    ^ That. It's a store raid. They typically are a free for all except for the top hull, those are sometimes locked behind another hull or something, though, iirc, last store raid it wasn't.