Skyfire TLC

wolf123
wolf123
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,020
Was wondering if this was gonna make an appearance soon? been awhile i think yet we keep getting Hunter TLC and TechUp TLC which not everyone can do easily without the skyfires...
ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
1/select leadersboard.
2/select player's medals.
3/select any player there.
4/select "find base"
that may or may not take you to world map.
  • scotty.cline.31
    scotty.cline.31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    Agreed... I have no assault fleet .  My alliance tells me not to make Appolos because they are outdated.  I would really like to see the Skyfire TLC :)
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Laredo, any news on this TLC?
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    4/select "find base"
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 514
    The next time you will see the Skyfire is going to be in the Hull Store.  
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • SIF
    SIF
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 804
    Kix should just run every TLC they've ever offered, simultaneously, for 1 day, on 1 day, Christmas Day. :smile:

• Don Willis
    Don Willis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 458
    TLC's should simply become permanent campaigns. Dump the 'temporary' part.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,499
    You are missing the point. The Skyfire TLC came with Skyfire tokens... tokens! The almost daily posts complaining about titanium could easily be alleviated with a couple runs of the Skyfire TLC. They've run the Icebreaker and Mono camps 2 or 3 times between that last couple raids - partially because of the switching of targets, but also because how "important" the FM is to the advancing of one's game. Well, Titanium is also quickly becoming a necessity for those who are advancing their game and its rather obtuse to say "itll be in the hull-store" where they can redeem it and begin a 6-7d build per ship, but its not like that is the only hull they will need to get to keep up. 
    How many complaints does it take ?
    My dad used to say; Ask a girl if she will sleep with you for 1 million dollars. If she says yes, ask if she will sleep with your for $1. She will most likely be insulted, but you've established that this girl has a price and now its just a matter of negotiating.  
    We've established that nothing Kix says or does is set in stone, there is no trust and no respect - now its just a matter of negotiating.  
  • reidid34
    reidid34
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 116
    so if you cant do the raid (because no skirmich fleet for exemple :) ) you cant take it etc etc.... lol . 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    You are missing the point. The Skyfire TLC came with Skyfire tokens... tokens! The almost daily posts complaining about titanium could easily be alleviated with a couple runs of the Skyfire TLC. They've run the Icebreaker and Mono camps 2 or 3 times between that last couple raids - partially because of the switching of targets, but also because how "important" the FM is to the advancing of one's game. Well, Titanium is also quickly becoming a necessity for those who are advancing their game and its rather obtuse to say "itll be in the hull-store" where they can redeem it and begin a 6-7d build per ship, but its not like that is the only hull they will need to get to keep up. 
    How do you know there won't be any Skyfire tokens in the raid?
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,499
    Laredo said:
    Touche. I don't know, and I'll wager neither does he... 

How many complaints does it take ?
    My dad used to say; Ask a girl if she will sleep with you for 1 million dollars. If she says yes, ask if she will sleep with your for $1. She will most likely be insulted, but you've established that this girl has a price and now its just a matter of negotiating.  
    We've established that nothing Kix says or does is set in stone, there is no trust and no respect - now its just a matter of negotiating.  
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 687
    SIF said:
    Kix should just run every TLC they've ever offered, simultaneously, for 1 day, on 1 day, Christmas Day. :smile:

This sounds crazy and will probably crash the game but crazy is good right?
    DarkMercenary (POBIA)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: Fangtooth, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Ironclad, Rage, Icebreaker, Skyfire Carrier, Pride, Malice, Zelos, Tideseeker, Monolith, Punisher, Vendetta, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Corvette.

Sectors visited:  84, 259, 407.
  • TheKillerofWar
    TheKillerofWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 123
    Laredo said:
    Because u dont have post the Raid Prizes. With that, everybody could plan to obtain tokens
  • SIF
    SIF
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 804
    SIF said:

This sounds crazy and will probably crash the game but crazy is good right?
    Yes. People seem to forget just how many styles of TLCs Kix has offered before. They have to be choosy on what to offer again, and probably can't run them all, all the time. I'd still be curious what that would look like and how many people would participate in them though.

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Thanks for the info Rampage,  can someone close the thread please?
    1/select leadersboard.
    4/select "find base"
  • heat.miser.37
    heat.miser.37
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 52
    Will Gutspill skyfire build tokens be available too in the raid?  I'm part of the group in which those build tokens more important than regular skyfire build tokens.  That was the value for me for the Skyfire TLC.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    Closing per OP request.

Will Gutspill skyfire build tokens be available too in the raid?  I'm part of the group in which those build tokens more important than regular skyfire build tokens.  That was the value for me for the Skyfire TLC.
    That is unknown at this time.
This discussion has been closed.