Missing PVP platoon

Sun_Tzu
Sun_Tzu
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 194
Did anyone else lose one of their PVP platoons after the sigma air PVP platoon was added?  I had 5 full PVP platoons before the sigma air platoon was added, now I only have 4 PVP platoons along with the sigma air platoon and the units that were in the 5th PVP platoon appear to be missing, I cannot find them anywhere in storage or armory even though it says in my war factory that the units are still built.  I have submitted a support ticket, but I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue?
  • k1ller Yt
    k1ller Yt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 273
    they are dispaneded 
    press create toon in standard toon 
    and you maybe find them
  • Sun_Tzu
    Sun_Tzu
    Minor Nuisance
    k1ller Yt said:
    they are dispaneded 
    and you maybe find them
    I tried that...when I click on create PVP platoon I have two missing legendary megas that do not show up in storage or in my armory.  I had 10, now when I hit create platoon it says I have 8 ( I disbanded my other 4 PVP toons to see of that helped).  But when I go to the war factory it still says I have all 10 made.  
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,163
    Sun_Tzu said:
    k1ller Yt said:
    they are dispaneded 
    and you maybe find them
    I tried that...when I click on create PVP platoon I have two missing legendary megas that do not show up in storage or in my armory.  I had 10, now when I hit create platoon it says I have 8 ( I disbanded my other 4 PVP toons to see of that helped).  But when I go to the war factory it still says I have all 10 made.  
    This could be because few of them could be damaged which could cause them to not be shown. If you are able to scrap them and cannot find them otherwise, I would recommend rebuilding them.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Sun_Tzu
    Sun_Tzu
    Minor Nuisance
    Axel L said:
    Sun_Tzu said:
    k1ller Yt said:
    they are dispaneded 
    and you maybe find them
    This could be because few of them could be damaged which could cause them to not be shown. If you are able to scrap them and cannot find them otherwise, I would recommend rebuilding them.
    You are wise, lol.   I put 8 healed Legendary Megas in PVP platoons and sure enough when I went to the war factory to the scrap menu two showed up available for scrapping that were not showing up in the create platoon area of PVP toons.  I scrapped them, now it shows I have 8 and I can build the other 2.  Thanks!!!