FM Chest Clarification

warren.fee.3
warren.fee.3
Strike-force Captain
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 998
edited 6 Dec 2017, 7:41PM
farmed my 2.5 mil point for all spare tokens and all the chests BUT... i still have last weeks T5 chest in storage.

what i would like to know, as i hear rumours, can the FM chests be stockpiled?
Rumour is if I redeem this weeks T5, then i will loose last weeks T5 chest.
is this correct?
or can multiples of the T4 and T5 chests be stockpiled

T1-3 i use as as i go, but there is upcoming ships siege toys to be won in December raid and i have no desire to waste my existing stockpiled tokens on the 2 Hopes that I have currently building in both my shipyards at the moment. I have no need to spend the FM tokens until i need to whack out a new fleet of siege ships.

Can a Mod or anyone official confirm if you can stack more than one of each tier FM chest or not please.
I don't trust rumours so an official response would be appreciated.
Thanks
  • lokithemad176
    lokithemad176
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 12
    -You can have one of each chest (from PP1-PP5).  You can not save them.  This means you can't use them bank more Uranium or tokens than you would normally be allowed.  This is a prize mechanism and it not intended to be used to increase storage.  

-Chest timers only apply to purchasing them,  not to opening them.  However you can only hold on to one of each type.

-If you already own everything in a prize pool,  the chests and tokens will be unlocked,  but you will still be limited to purchasing one,  and holding one of each.

-If you "skip" PP1-4 and just buy the Sprint Countermeasure,  you would then be able to buy the chest in PP5 only.  If you want the chests in PP1-4 would you need to buy at least one item in each of those prize pools.

-Timers for chests only apply to chests,  and not the entire prize pool.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,228
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 9:15PM
    You can stockpile them, as far as I know. There's someone in sector who has multiples of all of them, but obviously we can't be certain it's all working perfectly until they actually open them to build the new siege hull (At least, I assume that's what they're being saved for, didn't say) after next raid.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,852
    This was officially answered the first week they came out. ONE ONLY of each size may be held. They are a prize award mechanism, not a storage mechanism. Even if by chance it lets you hold 2, I wouldn't count on the extra not vanishing at some arbitrary point in time. But if you feel inclined to try, hold onto your small chest and then try to buy another. See if it will let you, or the extra chest just disappears after purchase?
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 10:18PM
    I've passed this up to be looked into and get a solid answer.  I also thought it was capped at 1 per tier per week and we couldn't stack them.  I use mine weekly so I can't test this myself.
  • Sleeping Bear
    Sleeping Bear
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 553
    Laredo said:
    I've passed this up to be looked into and get a solid answer.  I also thought it was capped at 1 per tier per week and we couldn't stack them.  I use mine weekly so I can't test this myself.
    Last comment on page 1 is what Rampage put out. He stated only 1 however the game might allow more for now. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/5797834
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    Laredo said:
    Last comment on page 1 is what Rampage put out. He stated only 1 however the game might allow more for now. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/5797834
    I would start planning on this being corrected with a hard cap of 1 starting with the first FM after the raid.
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 998

Its fine i have used last weeks and stored this weeks. So only stashed 1 of each t4 and t5 for now. Sped up my normal shipyard hope. Least my yard be ready for the new siege ships then while the conquest yard hope is still slow building as dont need conquest yard until next bounty prizes. Ty for clarification laredo

• Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 267
    Clamed my small chest Wednesday 6/12/17 no skirmish tokens
  • GoldyGoldy
    GoldyGoldy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4
    Think its at the end of the weekly if you read the santa pic but its all down to interpetation with kix lol
  • Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 267
    Think its at the end of the weekly if you read the santa pic but its all down to interpetation with kix lol

thanks