HOW TO FIX THE GAME- MAKE MORE $ AND GET MORE PLAYERS

Lance Raphael
Lance Raphael
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 6

I have content that will re-invigorate game. At the same time it will reward skill over money. However, it will also drive coin sales through the roof. All you have to do is test it out for a single event. If I am right, you will see more profit but at the same time greater player participation.

You already have the tools necessary to implement this change.

All you have to do is award time tokens for the repair of a fleet of the winning fleet equal to the repair time for the fleet that was defeated.

Another words in other words, if a level 90 Fleet destroys a level 30 fleet in player versus player combat it only receives a small token, but if a small fleet defeated a larger fleet it actually covers enough repair tokens to fully repair and have some left over to gamble on another battle and continue fighting. The same should also exist for fighting basis.

The way this works is even better for two equally powered fleets that fight each other. The winner gets a free repair and the loser has to wait or pay coin. That way the loser who is less skilled must contain more tokens or coins in order to get back into combat. However the skilled player can get back in the combat immediately even if he has a level 90 fleet it would normally take 24 hours to repair this will encourage even high-level players who otherwise would not fight to fight.

• Lance Raphael
    Lance Raphael
    Greenhorn

I have content that will re-invigorate game. At the same time it will reward skill over money. However, it will also drive coin sales through the roof. All you have to do is test it out for a single event. If I am right, you will see more profit but at the same time greater player participation.

All you have to do is award time tokens for the repair of a fleet of the winning fleet equal to the repair time for the fleet that was defeated.

Another words in other words, if a level 90 Fleet destroys a level 30 fleet in player versus player combat it only receives a small token, but if a small fleet defeated a larger fleet it actually covers enough repair tokens to fully repair and have some left over to gamble on another battle and continue fighting. The same should also exist for fighting basis.

The way this works is even better for two equally powered fleets that fight each other. The winner gets a free repair and the loser has to wait or pay coin. That way the loser who is less skilled must contain more tokens or coins in order to get back into combat. However the skilled player can get back in the combat immediately even if he has a level 90 fleet it would normally take 24 hours to repair this will encourage even high-level players who otherwise would not fight to fight.

• jaredfiori
    jaredfiori
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 126

I can’t report on mobile.

PEW PEW
  • Lance Raphael
    Lance Raphael
    Greenhorn

Look this is how another game I played for 5 years solid kept a great player base and saved itself. Coiners are always going to coin.. it is the none coiners you have to attract to keep playing. The only way to do that is provide the ability for NON coiners to fight and win without having to pay. There must be a mechanism for getting out of repair times in battle for ONE of the people in the battle __it is the age old concept of LOSER pays.

It worked in English litigation and in real battles for centuries — it is called the spoils of war or plunder.

If a corner fleet fights a non coiner fleet it makes no difference to the game — instead it is the skill of the player

Plus it makes sense that there needs to be a “bounty” for fighting.

In fact in the old game they balanced the fighting so that if it was a battle even the loser received some bounty. But that had to be balanced to avoid exploits.

Look at kingdoms at war to see how long running that game is/was

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

How bout no... If you havent realized, mega coiners will farm the **** out of these from non coiners, it makes the situation worse, what works in other games doesnt always work here, in a game like this, the best option is to outright lower repair times

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Paul Welch
    Paul Welch
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 66

If Kix wanted Vega Conflict to be successful long term they would just fire Paul Preece. But they just want to cash out and move on.

• DazedNConfused
    DazedNConfused
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 128

The game is dead only noobs who don't know any better think other wise

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • DazedNConfused
    DazedNConfused
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 128

Lance locat and IGN please

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • al mu
    al mu
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 82

@jaredfiori said:
    I can’t report on mobile.

GTFO

• g42069
    g42069
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 55

lay off the drugs my friend js
  • g42069
    g42069
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 55

No it's rewarding mega coiners with free repairs as they have the most powerful fleets, what we need are lower repair times.

vary true. unless they auto them and can outsmart the AI. but thats not likely tho lol

• blackronin
    blackronin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 101
    Acutally good drugs help make the game bearable...but it does cut into coining funds.

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,598
    This thread is quickly turning into a flame war. Closing.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
This discussion has been closed.