Why all the Old Posts?

Bradbunch1234
Bradbunch1234
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 308
I would like to see all current posts when I log in here. Not 3 weeks or 3 months or 3 years....is there a reason for this? Many are no longer relevant. Please format the Forum appropriately. I will check back in due time to see if the correct format has been implemented.
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 558
    That is because most everyone posts in the general section....
  • Bradbunch1234
    Bradbunch1234
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 308
    Thank you for your reply. I am only a private so I guess I will not be able to view the posts in the generals section. Oh well....so be it.
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 558
    edited 29 Oct 2017, 3:54PM
    I do not see why you would not be able to open any of the other sections.. Near the top of the page you should see, FORUM HOME › WAR COMMANDER › STRATEGY DISCUSSION , click on the  "war commander" section, that will take you to all the different places you can go.. EDIT: you can even click on it here in my post..,. 
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,294
    I would like to see all current posts when I log in here. Not 3 weeks or 3 months or 3 years....is there a reason for this? Many are no longer relevant. Please format the Forum appropriately. I will check back in due time to see if the correct format has been implemented.
    Here is the direct link to the GENERAL DISCUSSION. 

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/the-command-center

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,596
    edited 30 Oct 2017, 12:17PM
    There are many forum sections hidden in the kixeye forums that don't get that much attention by kixeye and the community which means that they are not that updated. Most of the relevant forum posts can be found in the General Discussion on each of the sub forums.

Here is a link to the general discussion forums for War Commader. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/the-command-center

Here is a link to a forum section with all the recent forum posts. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussions
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,563

Just post everything in general, mods don't seem to care anymore and I see at least 5-7 discussions that should be in other sections whenever I look closely.

Photo:
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    nametagg0 said:

Just post everything in general, mods don't seem to care anymore and I see at least 5-7 discussions that should be in other sections whenever I look closely.

I think this is because the forum activity isn't as high as it used to. One of the forum sections which has exploded with O-T posts are actually the Fan Creations forums which hasn't got a sign of moderation at all.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,563

@Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

I think this is because the forum activity isn't as high as it used to. One of the forum sections which has exploded with O-T posts are actually the Fan Creations forums which hasn't got a sign of moderation at all.

Real shame how many players have quit.

Photo:
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 423
    There will always be people who will necrobump old posts (like this one). :D 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    There will always be people who will necrobump old posts (like this one). :D 
    In this case, it's actually very difficult to tell if this was necrobumping as this forum section. The reasoning for this is actually that there aren't that many people discussing in this forum section which means that few of the most recently discussed threads hasn't received any attention in up to months.
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 423
    True.  After all, this topic is not related to strategy and yet it is on top.  So there you go.