All players require tridents

follow.tiffers
follow.tiffers
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
It should be given to everyone. 
"First, I want to make it clear that our users are the lifeblood of this game. Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it."  Will Harbin. CEO, Kixeye.
  • Ironpants
    Ironpants
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 181
    It should be given to everyone. 
    Or at least a way to acquire them. Like T1 of the FM.
  • Joemc1999
    Joemc1999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 128
    It most definitely should not be "given" to everyone. Sure some way of acquiring them, since they are outdated now maybe throw them in a campaign or t3 of the forsaken mission, but just because they are a big help does not mean they should be given away, the Fangtooth is a big help this raid, should that be give away too?
    Started Playing : 30th August 2012
    Into my 4th year playing.
  • Steve L
    Steve L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 283

They aren't required. I have been doing the fm without them just fine. I even got all the prizes and tokens hitting 115's. I actually have them, just didn't bother to equip them on my zelos tank.

• Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,210
    Given the changes of the 88 to the 89, it is very reasonable to put the tridents into T1 or T2 of the FM. Likely T1 would be a good fit... or swap the 89 back to the 88 and adjust the reward a tiny bit. How many 88's would you need to hit T4 for 1+1 now?