Older Fleets

darkriblet
darkriblet
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 201
This is a legit question not to be mistaken with a complaint. I understand a game moves on and older fleets are no longer going to be used. My question to a moderator. I would like to clear out some fleets in my base but afraid of deleting hulls that might be used again in the future. Example being now that the lvl 91 targets are gone do I have a reason to keep the apollo fleet. do I need my tigers anymore, I spent a good amount of time building these fleets and have limited storage but if its never going to be used again I need to scrap them. Seeing that all the hulls are specific to weapons and specials now and everything else is laid out for us as players could we get an idea of what to do with our older fleets and what will never be useful anymore.
  • Joemc1999
    Joemc1999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 128
    I'd recommend 2 fleets of each class. So you need your 2 best fleets for:
    Assault
    Siege
    Garrison
    Skirmish
    and only one fleet for your base defence and as many conqueror as you wish. I define best fleets in this case as order of release date so the assault ships would be skyfire and phoenix followed by apollo etc.
    Started Playing : 30th August 2012
    Into my 4th year playing.
  • darkriblet
    darkriblet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 201
    Thanks Joemc1999, I was looking at the punisher fleet we used for so long and wondered if they are useful anymore because I would like my limited defensive weapons off of them. for future builds
  • Joemc1999
    Joemc1999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 128
    No problem and yeah the canonneer or ironclad outperform it as siege and zelos and gridiron outperform it as a tank. You could scrap it for limited weapons and put them on zelos if you have them.
    Started Playing : 30th August 2012
    Into my 4th year playing.