Medal payout issue

Please rectify the Medal payout issue for my account. I am not receiving any Medal payout  either from Highway zealots 90 bases or weekly Medal payouts from PVP. My Medal account status is in Negative and constant.Can you please look into it. I'm tired of seeking your response. Can any one guide me on this please.

• mrsocom
    mrsocom
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 30
    take screenshots everytime you finid opps and supposed to get payout and also any 90s you might do aswell then send ticket then u have proof

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,896
    I see that it appears that you have the negative medal issue. I think the best suggestion is to ask for a medal reset so you no longer will have a negative amount of medals as it causes you to be unable to gain medals based on the information I have gathered from the forums.

I would recommend sending a support ticket if you can about the negative medal issue together with your WC User ID. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you cannot send support tickets, the best chance will be if you post your support ticket in this thread or to send a PM to the CM about the issue with your user ID.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Axel L said:
    I see that it appears that you have the negative medal issue. I think the best suggestion is to ask for a medal reset so you no longer will have a negative amount of medals as it causes you to be unable to gain medals based on the information I have gathered from the forums.

I would recommend sending a support ticket if you can about the negative medal issue together with your WC User ID. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you cannot send support tickets, the best chance will be if you post your support ticket in this thread or to send a PM to the CM about the issue with your user ID.
    Thank you for the suggestion, i got it resolved from Kixeye,  and feeling  happy now.