Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,276
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 4:26PM
    Deleted... 
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,453

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    and? thanks for some trolling the forums...if you post something provide your comment, or you just scared that your comment will not be on "forums flow"?

Your the one trolling bud

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• prototype L
    prototype L
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 95
    great statistic it is!
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 68

Nicely done, but one thing to note:
    It's not an "apple to apple" comparison, as in last CW scores counting was tweaked, providing ~50% more points per same HP fleets.
    Maybe it is somehow related to the announced new Level-based scoring, but my test shows that fleet's HP yet more important than fleet level.

• Zombie3116
    Zombie3116
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 165
    and? thanks for some trolling the forums...if you post something provide your comment, or you just scared that your comment will not be on "forums flow"?
    go play some vega and learn how to troll from comms there. you're failing at it badly
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,459
    The new points system is not in effect yet, score is still based on health damage.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,341
    The new points system is not in effect yet, score is still based on health damage.
    Exactly what i noticed. Will be interesting to see how this new system change scores on the leaderboard.

I almost did that same stats myself. Please keep doing it Phillip.

From last 3 CW i would sai that nothing changes. Almost same amount of players do that and getting same amount of points. Mostly depends on what sector you happend to be and thats it.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 68

@Cyrus Leung said:

Thanks for the info.
    Any rumors about why points per HP was increased? )

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,459
    VVulty said:

@Cyrus Leung said:

Thanks for the info.
    Any rumors about why points per HP was increased? )

No idea. My personal guess is to boost the point values.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,918
    dont see how you could accuse me of trolling the forums, when after the past 3 NEW CW, i posted the same exact stats, all i am showing is that there once again has been a decline in participation of these CW's.

If i was to comment that i thought the prizes were crap and points too hard to come by, or anything like that then you go ahead and tell me i am trolling.....
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 425

Has anyone got duct tape or a gag for Andrea?

• RealGammaHawk
    RealGammaHawk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 173

Has anyone got duct tape or a gag for Andrea?

He's already imprisoned - just do what I do and scroll right past his comments without reading them  :)
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,670
    Deleted... 
    lol
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 104
    Deleted... 
    lol
    I wonder what type of crying he does in sector chat lol. Civil War needs better prizes its dying faster than the initial cycle x10. Sounds like we are beating a dead horse but how can we move to a more productive topic if we dont handle the base issues.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062
    I would have been more supportive of the original revamp where they thought about taking CW and making it a weekly leader board renewed every monday.   

That seems a bit more engaging..  Then trying to strive for FVF Centric ships that don't have enough new tech to actually make them viable at the moment.  

Seriously.   You should just do a Marauder themed event in December with all the tech available or scrap the FVF Centric faction entierly.   

OR Just make tier 7.0 FVF Centric and give us time to build what we want. Seriously we went from not having enough content in 2014-15 to having way too much content in 2016-17.   Neither one of those paces is healthy for a game's life.   Especially when you want to get micro-transactions out of the playerbase....

But hey you guys have all the data.  What could I know about anything.  
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • Star runner
    Star runner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 12
    CW is not going anywhere.. All those guys with big points are coining like crazy. So regardless if it is enjoyed or liked by the masses its a cash cow that will not be up for slaughter any time soon. Reality bites!