no connection in day time on laptop

Mark4990
Mark4990
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 41
i play this game om my laptop no problem in the evenings connection is sometimes slow but most of time it fine and i park in full 4g areas around uk in my truck over night.now when im a site tipping like now and im in central london or any other place with fast full 4g in day time i can never get in at all to do anything play the game updates or upgrades either.my laptop is a high spec gaming machine and all the drivers are uptto date whihc i check every weekend when i get home.i have no problems when im at home game loads up straight away.but when i load up in day the pay will sit at 81/82% for ever and not load at all.anyone else have same problem.i have used serveral browsers and all the same
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,213

Game requires a pretty strong computer to start. Its probably due to kix using the flash player and most phones and pc's no longer "understanding" the game. To be fair to kix after 10 years of using the same code formating it into amother engine will probably take an amazingly long amount of time and resources while simultaneously making some of their resources obsolete ( employees, modles, and code that could only be used with flash)

Photo:
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 527
    I use a fire 8" tablet on the apartment complexes wifi and have very little problems as long as I refresh after a few bases. The main problem I have are in the large bases, I get freeze ups mostly. Living in the USA helps even though I am on the east coast and Kixeye is on the west coast, it's not too bad. That could be a part of your problem Mark4990 living in the UK. Kixeye's servers having problems going across to you.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,456
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 4:20PM
    Hard wired is always best for optimum game performance, wireless anywhere you are will have limited bandwidth.  Run speed test at speedtest.net  and run Traceroutes often so see were your errors, timeout and drop packets are. 

Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Mark4990
    Mark4990
    Potential Threat
     PING
    42ms
     DOWNLOAD
    57.13Mbps
     UPLOAD
    37.06Mbps
    but the trace will not work
  • Mark4990
    Mark4990
    Potential Threat
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 8:27PM
    working now but getting request time out  on every one 25 now 30 in total nothing else
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,456
    Time outs are usually indicative of dropped packets of information and on any level, it could be on your ISP's end ( Internet Service Provider) it could be the wireless network you are using (meaning how many others are using it and what bandwidth are they sucking down too.) It could be a firewall setting of the wireless place you are trying to pay from  all of which would cause you lag, DC's, base information not saving, etc.  Whenever you can play hard wired up, I would do so.  If you do play wireless have your WC locked down securely to prevent it form being hacked/compromised wirelessly.
    Kixeye Games Forum Moderator