Civil War Today

DaFknLecn
DaFknLecn
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 104
Never been more dead betwen pultry prizes and confusing gating this is the slowest Civil War in Vega Conflict History - Fact.
  • geotku
    geotku
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 99
    edited 12 Nov 2017, 5:25PM
    Need new base tech to protect res/am (as in really protect), remove gating, that new "Dreadnought" class Jav rumoured about, that 900 alien sector up and running 24/7 for all sorts of events so people can take breaks and come back and catchup, res/am sharing in alliance & primary alliance base/redoubt to defend planet/solar, Devs listen and become more creative with game as I just did with the plethora of ideas, etc ...  B)

...it is happening, but it does take time & our patience.
  • geotku
    geotku
    Potential Threat
    Wow! I'd say take a chill pill, but am afraid you would freebase it...  it's just a game, and a free one for you by your comment, and you should say thank you after blithering up your opinion.  

Rebel, have fun & heart!  And... you are Welcome, from one of the many "coiners" that fund many games you play, enjoy the free ride ...  <3 :*
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 413

CW sucks that's the truth its gotten old as so has half the events with mindless coiners still steamrolling over bases lol and this comes from a non coiner here. Today I watched the bullcrud fly and coiners steamroll many bases in little time as well as suffer massive repair times that I refuse to play a app that kixeye is running into 6 feet under into itself. That's the truth don't like it then heed the warnings from all us players the past few events since axis season started have all sucked there ether kixeye overbuffs the events for coiners or he s greedy and pushes players away games been in decline for a long time. Honestly I like many spend more time repairing and retiring, upgrading farming res for nothing due to the top 20% rolling though bases so see point in trying too hard and sit out events cuz they been rigged for a while now days.

• Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 454
    CW is nothing more than a coiners game now.  Non-coiners have no way to compete.

The reduction in alliance prize tiers and complete removal of sector score has disenfranchised and demotivated non-coining players and smaller alliances.  There is no reason to participate any more unless you have fully coined MK Elite axis ships and the coin to keep repairing them.

• protopyre
    protopyre
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 199
    Stormer-M said:
    CW is nothing more than a coiners game now.  Non-coiners have no way to compete.

The reduction in alliance prize tiers and complete removal of sector score has disenfranchised and demotivated non-coining players and smaller alliances.  There is no reason to participate any more unless you have fully coined MK Elite axis ships and the coin to keep repairing them.

I have over 2 million points without coining, saying it's only for coiners is a cop out.

Sector prize was always garbage anyway and the alliance prize was only good for cores which are not needed in tier 6 (and anybody in an alliance that would win is in tier 6).

I got way more points from a level 46 Lance sniper fleet and a 67 HellDom fleet than I got from any of my tier 6 ships.

Your point of view represents people that aren't participating in CW, if you choose not to do it fine, but don't try to talk like you know what it's like when you spend the whole day sitting in your base.
    ~ ԬռѻᵯԭŁצ ~
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • geotku
    geotku
    Potential Threat
    edited 12 Nov 2017, 9:26PM
    Once again... you're welcome for the "free" game  :* <3
  • Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Skilled Warrior
    protopyre said:
    Stormer-M said:

I have over 2 million points without coining, saying it's only for coiners is a cop out.

Sector prize was always garbage anyway and the alliance prize was only good for cores which are not needed in tier 6 (and anybody in an alliance that would win is in tier 6).

I got way more points from a level 46 Lance sniper fleet and a 67 HellDom fleet than I got from any of my tier 6 ships.

Your point of view represents people that aren't participating in CW, if you choose not to do it fine, but don't try to talk like you know what it's like when you spend the whole day sitting in your base.
    Soooooooo.... your idea of "pvp" is mindlessly grinding the lame AI of peoples bases?

So tough.  *slow clap*
  • protopyre
    protopyre
    Minor Nuisance
    Stormer-M said:
    Soooooooo.... your idea of "pvp" is mindlessly grinding the lame AI of peoples bases?

So tough.  *slow clap*
    No, that's just one of the fleets that I got a lot of points from, and sniping 15-20 bases with the same fleet without repair is a lot more than mindless. It's a skill that has been lost since the tier 6 destroyers are so easy.

I also have at least 30 kills with my Condor fleet where I literally fly circles around my opponent, those just don't add up to quite as many points.

I take it since you are now making pitiful attempts to insult me that you really don't have any valid points to make, so why don't you just crawl back under the rock you came from.
    ~ ԬռѻᵯԭŁצ ~
  • Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Skilled Warrior
    protopyre said:
    No, that's just one of the fleets that I got a lot of points from, and sniping 15-20 bases with the same fleet without repair is a lot more than mindless. It's a skill that has been lost since the tier 6 destroyers are so easy.

I also have at least 30 kills with my Condor fleet where I literally fly circles around my opponent, those just don't add up to quite as many points.

I take it since you are now making pitiful attempts to insult me that you really don't have any valid points to make, so why don't you just crawl back under the rock you came from.
    Stop projecting.  You've been on the attack since your initial reply but like most weak keyboard bullies, you can't handle it when given back.

The system is flawed and the majority of the playerbase chooses not to participate.  Everything you describe reeks of bullying low level and casual players who know little about the game and probably don't care.  Game is on life support.  At this point you might as well go beat up some corpses for the same type of satisfaction.

Nobody cares about how awesome you think you are.  If you want to earn CW points competing with the 'big boys' in this game, get ready to spend some coin.

• protopyre
    protopyre
    Minor Nuisance
    Stormer-M said:
    Stop projecting.  You've been on the attack since your initial reply but like most weak keyboard bullies, you can't handle it when given back.

The system is flawed and the majority of the playerbase chooses not to participate.  Everything you describe reeks of bullying low level and casual players who know little about the game and probably don't care.  Game is on life support.  At this point you might as well go beat up some corpses for the same type of satisfaction.

Nobody cares about how awesome you think you are.  If you want to earn CW points competing with the 'big boys' in this game, get ready to spend some coin.

Giving factual evidence of my experience is in no way attacking you personally. It is attacking your incorrect position on the topic.

The system is what it is and there is no perfect system, but that doesn't have anything to do with your erroneous claim that it requires coining elite tier 6 ships to compete. I'm just killing any fleet I see in the level range of one of my fleets, call that bullying if you want to but it just makes you sound like you are whining about getting beaten by someone better than you.

I'm not trying to say I'm awesome, I am just pointing out that it is possible to place well in CW based on skill and effort, if you would rather make excuses than put in the effort that's your decision. At the end of the day I will have won free coins and you will still be a salty scrub. Oh, and by the way, people do care about me being good, I get multiple PM's each CW complementing that Condor fleet and the way I fly it, today it taught a player something new about frigates that they appreciated.

In anticipation of your next inevitable whining response, don't bother. The timer is ticking down and I'm going to be too busy enjoying my sweet sweet loot to care about your tears anymore.
    ~ ԬռѻᵯԭŁצ ~
  • Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Skilled Warrior
    Enjoy those prizes, no doubt it was time well spent for you.
  • UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 91
    refit token that cannot be used and will expire in 24 hours.  Oh joy... 

Old CW format needed some work, prizes weren't great but tolerated...  this new CW prize format has nothing to offer.  Most people weren't doing the daily BA missions so you give out BA as prize....  You take sector prizes away so medium size active alliances would at least try and contribute by jumping to sectors with top alliances providing more fleets to hit or at least have some level of activity in the sector. 

alliance prizes now are only awarded to the top 20 alliances... whats the point of competing if you are not within the top 50 alliances.   Alien Decimation followed by CW... 

Now Riot ok great lets get some tokens if I get the build tokens from 2mil I can free up my factory and use the refit token... Hit a 65 for 60k points ok was almost instant thanks to the phases from squadrons... let me grind a bit...   I look at the Riot banner and its only on for 24 hours...  Lets average this out...  with a jav you can probably do 10 65s in an hour...  that's 600k points...  if you hop from 65 to 65 never returning to maybe get a few more 65's. screw it...  Its walking dead night...  
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 631
    I got over 300k, mostly from a couple of T3/4 cutter fleets hitting both bases and fleets, plus a mixed T4/5 cruiser fleet that won 8 battles in a row before I took it home on about 40% health with 4 ships still flying.

So I find myself agreeing with both camps - Civil war is hella fun if you know how to build and fly good fleets, but the prizes are sorely lacking. Having no prizes at all for sector or outside of the top 20 alliances is rubbish. Part of the upside of Civil War was working with your alliance mates to achieve a good result, now there's no motivation for this unless you got enough active end-gamers to have a chance at top 20.

Encourage co-operation and increase player engagement, you'll get more money out of us Kixeye...
  • googleno2
    googleno2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 82
    I'm very tiny coiner, about 10-20 coins per CW. Last score 2.6 mil, now, 2.5 mil. Learn to fly, both FvF n FvB. Learn how to do with your fleets most effectively. Suckers always cry.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,276
    I have an idea, no more CW...only tournaments that players join for a fee... with prizes that are 10 times better than CW!
    Fee will be 1000 coins, no new techs, only old stuff or some credits.

So no more complains about no good prizes, no more complains about participation and the no coiners will stay out of it, because we do not need to hear their whining every CW that there are not enough coins on the prize board
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,276
    googleno2 said:
    I'm very tiny coiner, about 10-20 coins per CW. Last score 2.6 mil, now, 2.5 mil. Learn to fly, both FvF n FvB. Learn how to do with your fleets most effectively. Suckers always cry.
    You are something, I said more or less the same you said, but still have to dislike my comment...another troll that has no arguments for discussion...
    What a pitty are this forums
  • googleno2
    googleno2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 82
    @Andrea Nard1 Sorry for miss-understanding my dislike, we have enuf events already, CW is now ok, leave it be. No need for any more event, i'm too tired. Have fun in the void, bro.

• DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 104
    googleno2 said:
    You are something, I said more or less the same you said, but still have to dislike my comment...another troll that has no arguments for discussion...
    What a pitty are this forums
    I see you Nard Dog its okay my friend you will be okay.
  • Dark Helmet 400
    Dark Helmet 400
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 27
    Stormer-M said:

Have to say, as a non-coiner I love CW.  Fun pew pew with no aliens in sight, this CW I made 2.3 mil points which earned me 1200 free coins.  Mostly basing, which I prefer, but still plenty of FvF, and the new gating is awesome as I have way more targets available.  I do it for the free coins and for the fun, don't really care about the other prizes.